The Official GTA Vice City PC Thread

I was wondering how you do the distribution mission with the cherry popper truck... I don't quite understand how I'm supposed to disribute things...

For the stoppies, it's Numpad 9. I haven't done any yet but I heard you need one of the front-wheel-drive motorcycles like the pizza delivery bike.

In the distribution mission, just turn on your jingle (shift key) and go driving to where some people are, then stop and wait for them to buy from you. You have to sell quite a lot... not sure how much but 30 is too low and 101 is enough. You dodn't find out until you get out of the van (which ends the mission).

Here's a couple more vids.

New Spin (1MB) - Whoa, 1591? jump. Isn't anybody going to try to beat that?

720 smooth (1MB) - One that I actually landed :woot:: although a pig tried to ruin it for me!

For the stoppies, it's Numpad 9. I haven't done any yet but I heard you need one of the front-wheel-drive motorcycles like the pizza delivery bike.

In the distribution mission, just turn on your jingle (shift key) and go driving to where some people are, then stop and wait for them to buy from you. You have to sell quite a lot... not sure how much but 30 is too low and 101 is enough. You dodn't find out until you get out of the van (which ends the mission).

Here's a couple more vids.

New Spin (1MB) - Whoa, 1591? jump. Isn't anybody going to try to beat that?

720 smooth (1MB) - One that I actually landed :woot:: although a pig tried to ruin it for me!

lmao new spin is funny... :laugh::

The cops follow you virtually everywhere and dumb most times, i was being chased by one and decided to go off the ramp for a laugh into the river, the cop still follows me :whistle:

post-78-1055493682.jpg

post-78-1055493682.jpg

can some of you take some nice shots of the delorean mod please? :)

thanks.  :D

whats that? :blink:

btw 666th post in this thread :ninja:

m0.

Have a look HERE Quite a nice little site, been going there for a while now for various mods :)

ok so what is the next GTA game comming out???

Are they gonna realease a 3D version of GTALondon, or is it gonna be San Andreas???

Info or Ideas?

GTA3London would rock LoveFist would have to be in it surely ;)

Also has anyone listened to the Aussie guy on KChat, when the Doctor gives him a pill to calm him he says he has a message...."look for the wall at the chi........" is this a clue to an easter egg or have i just been listening to the radio to much and started hearing things???

what would be the difference? that tommy gets in the other side of the car and ppl are driving on opposite sides of the road? lol