The Official GTA Vice City PC Thread

I just got this game ... it's very cooL! But I don't know what the objective of the game is.. all I do is drive and kill ppl, getting pretty boring.. i know there must be some objective. Can anyone give me an online guide or tutorial? or teach/tell me right here? Thanks a bunch :D

I just got this game ... it's very cooL! But I don't know what the objective of the game is.. all I do is drive and kill ppl, getting pretty boring.. i know there must be some objective. Can anyone give me an online guide or tutorial? or teach/tell me right here? Thanks a bunch :D

lol you got to be kidding right? you have to go and do missions for people, have a look on the little radar/map thing on your screen, go to the characters on that

This is what it looks like on my dad's computer. I tend to like playing as Mercedes and using the code to have girls follow you, than go around and beat everyone up. I find it funny. :rofl:

What is this "Ultimate Car" I read about in the official stategy guide? Is it just in the PS2 version, or also in the PC one? Sopunds like it is the best car in the game, it has the highest ratings for everything, speed, handling, etc....

How do I get it and where can I find it? Or is there a code I can type in on my keyboard like with getting some other cars?

It's an Apache helicopter. It has a railgun (?) and rocket launchers. It still isn't quite as "ultimate" as the tanks though. The Hunter can be destroyed whereas tanks can not.

To get the apache helicopter you need to collect all the hidden items right?

hidden packages yes, OR clear the game :happy:

OR...steal it from the military base.

It won't appear until you collect all the hidden packages OR clear the game. When you have done both, it will appear in the helipad in Ocean View, so no need to dress like a cop to get into the military base. ;)

The Ultimate car is the Hotring Racer which u will acquire after u cpmplete the sunshine autos missions...its the fastest car in th e game

:| i dunno then you appear to have completed everything..

did you use any cheats? if you did, that doesnt allow you to get 100%