Possible Kojima Productions Reveal? Big Boss Says Hi.

8 mins!

better be good and not a waste for waiting up till 2am for.

Well I'm glad you didn't waste any time staying up to get that amazing exclusive :rofl:

Audio: I guess it wasn't the expected announcement of Metal Beer Solid then :(

Me? Not at all.

Although would have loved to see it happen just to have a few jabs at people :p

That wasn't aimed at you directly, just the folk staying up until the early hours expecting it :laugh:

Anyway, it's blatantly Raiden related. Whether or not it's a PS3 exclusive will be the surprise element.

kojimanextgame.jpg

Please look to your right. See that image? Well, apparently that silhouette is a character from Kojima's next game. It clearly isn't Solid Snake, though.

Upon closer investigation you notice a knife to the left attached to the leg. If it has anything to do with the Metal Gear Solid universe, my guess is that it's either Raiden or possible Vamp. Vamp was a master at knife wielding combat.

If it has nothing to do with Metal Gear, it could very well be Snatcher. The main character of Snatcher wore a trench coat and this character looks to have on some kind of jacket that has a collar with a jagged edge.

Then again, maybe it's a new Snake or it's a totally new character all together. What do you see?

Source: http://ps3.kombo.com/article.php?artid=10045

Playstation magazine but it doesn't mean it can't be multiplatform. Keep in mind the Famitsu issue breaking news on it next week is the PSP&PS3 Famitsu as well mind you....

Edited by Audioboxer

YO DAWG WE HERD YOU LIKE COUNTDOWNS SO WE PUT A COUNTDOWN IN YOUR COUNTDOWN SO YOU CAN COUNT DOWN WHILE YOU COUNT DOWN - gaf

:laugh: !

Kojima's next game... Lord of Shadow?

Saturday 23-May-2009 10:17 AM Hideo Kojima involved in Konami action game?

screenshot_215411.jpg

Kojima Productions has been busily teasing away its next game this month, but after revelations in the world of magazines its next title could have already been accidentally revealed.

The latest issue of PSW - which went on sale this week - features a teaser for its next issue with the headline, "Hideo Kojima's Next Game". It continues: "Konami has been busy hinting at what the Metal Gear Solid 4 developer will do next. Well we know. And all will be revealed next issue!"

The teasing text is accompanied by a silhouette of what appears to be a big burly man. It's since been discovered that the silhouette pays a near-perfect resemblance to the lead character from Konami's 360 and PS3 action game, Lord of Shadow. Whoops.

In case you missed it, Lord of Shadow was announced last year and is being developed by Spain-based Clive Barker's Jericho dev, Mercury Steam. It's described as a "dark fairy tale with lots of combat and puzzle solving. Konami boldly claimed, "this is a title we hope will set a new standard for action-adventure titles."

Considering the big song a dance he's made recently over intentions to work with a Western developer, Kojima's supposed involvement in the game seems plausible.

That said, as Lord of Shadow's isn't strictly a Kojima Productions title, we'd be surprised if it turned out to be the developer's 'big' reveal being teased on the internet this month.

For the full low-down on what Kojima's up to we suppose we're going to have to tick down the hours to E3, Kojima Productions' website countdown or PSW number 122 on June 18.

Source: CVG

Okay big boss is flashing on screen now!

MGS something confirmed.

New letters seem to be P & R?

1znwnz4.png

heres a wayyy out there idea....

the first 2 games for the NES remade with the MGS 4 engine?

what do you think?

I think I really, really like the sound of that and honestly I think it is pretty damn plausible considering how highly regarded the series is.