What are you reading right now?

Finally reading Ender's Game :D

If you like it, I'd recommend (at somepoint) reading Enders Shadow.

The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak.

I've seen that in book stores, libraries, and second hand book shops so often, but never bothered picking it up. Recently, however, a lot of friends have been reading it and recommending it, so it looks like a trip to Amazon is in order :)

• 4 weeks later...

I read that about a month ago. A great read, you should enjoy it!

I finished Jurassic Park over the weekend and started The Lost World. Had a hard time putting it down last night.

I finally managed to finish Quicksilver by Neal Stephenson. Went to the local bookseller and picked up the other two volumes (The Confusion and The System of the World) as well as The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson.

I decided to take a break from Stephenson, so I'm currently reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson.

I got a book of the first 3 books of Richard Knaak's Dragonrealm series and have started reading the first in it. I'm loving it so far (you don't often get warlocks and necromancers in books, and though it would be a good book so far without them, it's great to have their inclusion)

Firedrake (1989)

Ice Dragon (1989)

Wolfhelm (1990)

are the books in it

Legends of the Dragonrealm is the book

Excellent book...Finished it this weekend. Still deciding whether to take on the entire Ender's Saga. :unsure:

My reading "habbit" has died on its arse this month - I've only read the following:

• JG Ballard - Millennium People.
  • Michael Connelly - Void Moon.

I'm currently re-reading Stephen Frys' first autobiography - Moab is my Washpot, but I'm struggling to "get into it" for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson and am now reading The Gathering Storm, the twelfth book of the The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan/Brandon Sanderson.

Finished The Bride Collector, BoneMan's Daughters, Coming Back Stronger, and Immaneul's Veins over the last two weeks or so. Now I'm on Skin by Ted Dekker and am halfway through and am mostly loving it.

Reading all of Vince Flynn's books, again, in anticipation of his newest - American Assassin

Currently on Memorial Day next up will be: Consent to Kill, Act of Treason, Protect and Defend, Extreme Measures, and Pursuit of Honor....in that order and all before October 12th when the new one comes out. Yes I have a day job and a family, too. :laugh:

Just finished To Your Scattered Bodies Go by Philip Jose Farmer...

Its a depressing/excellent book...not so much the book itself, but the realisation that the book captures humanity's predisposition for violence quite well.

• 2 weeks later...

Just started reading Dearly Devoted Dexter. The second book in the dexter novels. The books are good, but I'm starting to think that the series is actually better. Rare I know.

n138008.jpg