[rel] Gmail Notifier Plus for Windows 7

I love this app. Thanks for making it!

I think my only feature request would be that, when new mail arrives, the taskbar icon flash two or three times. I find if I'm not actively looking at the GNPlus icon, I don't notice the new mail count.

No messages at all :(

I've been told he has been very busy so hasn't been able to work on it, but is planning on releasing a new version with multiple account support.

?

I'm not following. you've linked to the standard gmail notifier (without win7 support) but with win7 icons?

Yes this is standard Gmail Notifer with Win7 icons. He works Win7

If developer Gmail Notifier Plus makes the same style it will be healthy. An icon compact on the right side of the panel and various on the colour

Edited by Komran

Looks good. I'll see to it that I use this instead of Google Talk (especially when I don't feel like talking to anyone)

Looks pretty cool. If I didn't have digsby looking after multiple accounts for me, I'd probably give this a shot.

looking forward, that hasbeen the only thing holding me back

I've been told he has been very busy so hasn't been able to work on it, but is planning on releasing a new version with multiple account support.

Very cool! Downloading it right now, it looks awesome and I'm sure it works the same as well. Thanks for your work! :)

For some reason my Gmail Notifier for Windows 7 doesn't.. um.. notify me. When I get new mail it doesn't do anything. I've seen in the pics where there should be a number in a little blue circle appear on the icon but that doesn't happen. I'm using the latest version, 1.2. When I "hover" over the icon on the task bar, my mail appears in the window as it should, but it just doesn't "notify" me of new mail, I always have to manually check it by moving my mouse over the icon. I've noticed that the "new mail" sound doesn't play either. Wasn't for sure if it was suppose to. Is this a known issue? Thanks!

For some reason my Gmail Notifier for Windows 7 doesn't.. um.. notify me. When I get new mail it doesn't do anything. I've seen in the pics where there should be a number in a little blue circle appear on the icon but that doesn't happen. I'm using the latest version, 1.2. When I "hover" over the icon on the task bar, my mail appears in the window as it should, but it just doesn't "notify" me of new mail, I always have to manually check it by moving my mouse over the icon. I've noticed that the "new mail" sound doesn't play either. Wasn't for sure if it was suppose to. Is this a known issue? Thanks!

If you are using small icons on the Taskbar you won't get any notifications for some reason.

If you are using small icons on the Taskbar you won't get any notifications for some reason.

Well bummer. I'm not a fan of the huge icons in Windows 7. Oh well, looks like it's working how it is suppose to. Thanks!

Hello,

I would like to use this app. but didn't get it workin' so far :(

I have tried to open 'go to your inbox' with Chrome as with Firefox both get error BAD REQUEST ERROR 400.

I tried my username with and without @gmail.com didn't give any success.

I ran the program as administrator in Win7.

The version of Win7 is RTM build 7600.

My gmail account/settings are dutch.

Is there a special folder the program should be executed from or is it ok to start from dekstop?

I have these *% signs in my password is that forbidden?

Edited by jordic