Keldyn buys a Digital Camera

keldyn's gonna be a grandpa!!!!!!  (Y)

i see 7...are there more hidden????

Yes. :) There are seven eggs in that picture. There were a couple more but unfortunately they have broken. :(

awwwwwww.....i'm sorry :(

lol No... it's just blades of grass from out in my garden. :) The last version I posted was quite poor I admit. :blush:

it wasn't poor...looking scifi is good

*sniff*

no one said how cute my watch is...i mean...ok...so it's not high tech like the others...but it's still a decent replacement for my casio comet halley watch

*pout*

*sniff*

no one said how cute my watch is...i mean...ok...so it's not high tech like the others...but it's still a decent replacement for my casio comet halley watch

*pout*

LOL It reminded me of something you would give a child for their first "training watch" :p

SD: That is a powerful image. Nicely done!

LOL It reminded me of something you would give a child for their first "training watch" :p

*anita is really honked off...pssssssh...what does HE know...HIS watch needs to be cleaned up* :crazy:

Umm.... wow. :unsure: That wasn't supposed to happen. I was only playing Anita. Why are you taking that so personally? :huh:

i know you were kidding...i was TRYING to be funny :(

i'll stop now :blush:

Wow K, you must have the record for the largest thread based upon a mod!

Yeah. When I made this thread I had no idea it would prove this popular. It is good to see though! It is full of good advice and some amazing images.

Well I have a slight dilema....I was thinking about getting the Nikon Coolpix 5400, I've gone and had a look at it but upon reading a few reviews there's one or two things that are stopping me from buying it, the main one being....

It doesn't have an AF illuminator, and although the guy in the camera shop said that it'd be fine in low light environments, several reviews have said that it really doesnt perform in even moderately lit environments.

Has anyone ever used this camera and if so, is this the case?

Now I really have no idea which camera do buy...any suggestions? My price range is pretty much the cost of the nikon 5400.

Thanks in advance for any help