Keldyn buys a Digital Camera

are there any special settings for taking pix of the sun like that?

we've had great weather and nice skies, too....it tickled 70 yesterday when i was sitting outside with big dust...and silly me never even thought of getting pix of him playing in the grass :argh:

i wish i knew how to do night shots! i was outside a few nights ago and the sky was SO incredibly clear that it was like i could see every star in the universe...orion was spectacular and the nebula as huge :wub:

maybe i'll take some pix today....

so much for great weather in november...it's getting colder, we might get either snow or rain tonight and tomorrow, it's windy and cloudy...this pic was taken about 15min ago and it's so dismal...this was taken from my driveway and we're looking south...you can see the curb repairs and where we had to have our sidewalks repaired this summer...stupid contractor and his white cement...

photostitch rules (Y)

post-55-1069625883.jpg

Edited by aem4162

Great shots as always Keldyn. (Y) Yours are good to, Toxikk. :happy: Everyone keep up the nice picture taking. :yes: It's good to see this topic coming back to life again. :)

so much for great weather in november...it's getting colder, we might get either snow or rain tonight and tomorrow, it's windy and cloudy...this pic was taken about 15min ago and it's so dismal...this was taken from my driveway and we're looking south...you can see the curb repairs and where we had to have our sidewalks repaired this summer...stupid contractor and his white cement...

photostitch rules (Y)

wow how do you take that pic :huh::|

it's a panorama shot. my canon has photostitch software that will put do it. i stood in my driveway and took pix of my street and pivoted a bit between each shot

can you do it with canon powershot s400? that's what i have but i just got it, still don't know how to use it well

Yes. It is the same camera I have. The photostich software should be included with the cd's you recieved.

Our index fingers needed a wee break for a while. I know mine got a workout today. Can't even straighten it out.

Hey look, it's me! :rofl: I had my picture taken. :happy: I look good! :cool: