[Offical]Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Guess I will be walking into the shops on the day given the price isn't much off the most likely retail price :)

I went onto the 'What's New' thing today and saw Uncharted 2 Beta for download, so I downloaded it. Not had a go yet though; but from what I've seen it's online only. Expires on 13/10 at 17:00.

with all these review scores through the roof i guess i will be picking up this game, especially now since i just finished Metal Gear (greatest game ever) and my PS3 needs a new game. I was thinking about picking up LBP but since the multiplayer of this game is suppose to be amazing, this game just looks like a better value.

"It is possibly the most polished game we have every played."

Wow. Does not get much better than that. The only reason the 9.3 is what it is is pretty much the story, as they said it is not all that original and only gave it an 8.9.

Damn. I just cannot wait. I absolutely love great SP experiences, and from all of the hype, this is turning out to be among the greats.

Damn. I just cannot wait. I absolutely love great SP experiences, and from all of the hype, this is turning out to be among the greats.

Same here, but although I really liked the first Uncharted, I have a feeling I wouldn't replay this very much. I will forgo the Tiger Woods plat so I can make sure this is a day one rental for me, tho. Heheh.

anybody going to the Uncharted 2 cinema events tomorrow night? I am going to the one in LA for sure (i have wanted to play video games in a movie theater for years).

the other locations are San Fran, Seattle, and Chicago (info: unchartedthegame.com).

My mates getting this out on his free rentals (works in Blockbuster).

I can't afford anything right now!

Time to check local game stores, retailers breaking street dates?

The pic you posted is a copy from Sony (hence the hole punches on the barcode), so it's probably a Sony employee or a review copy. I'm gonna start checking my go to spot tomorrow to see if I can score it early. :)

Man I need to finish reading Lost Symbol, playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and finish the show I'm watching before I get the game because i know I'm not going to touch anything else when the game comes out.

Man I need to finish reading Lost Symbol, playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and finish the show I'm watching before I get the game because i know I'm not going to touch anything else when the game comes out.

Busy times ahead :D

Sadly I won't be able to afford this till pay day anyways which is the 15th, I 'may' head to my independant retailer but for the sake of the day, not too sure whether to just wait for the collecters edition in Game.

The pic you posted is a copy from Sony (hence the hole punches on the barcode), so it's probably a Sony employee or a review copy. I'm gonna start checking my go to spot tomorrow to see if I can score it early. :)

Ah right okay!

Well, if you attended the cinema events apparently you could get the game early

IMAGE_196.jpg

I went ahead and got Uncharted 1, and I don't know why it took me so long to get it. I got it this past Sunday and i've already played through it twice. It's an all around masterpiece.

The first didn't get all the attention it deserves imo. It's an all around masterpiece.

I love it. Now I can say i'm ready for part 2! :D

I'll be back at it today to finish acquiring all the trophies.

If the first is this much fun, i can only imagine how great a trip the second is going to be.