[Offical]Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Just finished the game and WOW. Simply... WOW. This lived up to all the hype, and my own expectations. This Game is phenomenal. The ending was just great, and the final boss battle was even pretty good (I think the original was better for the boss battle).

Gunna put this in spoilereo text but here is what I did to finish off the boss in Normal Mode - I'm going to replay it and see if I can reproduce this in Hard and Extrahard modes.

After the cutscene where the dude drinks and becomes near immortal, run forward. You should see three ledges, jump to the middle one with the blue stuff on the tree, facing you, and wait for the boss to walk past. If you are in the right spot, he wont be able to hit you with his shotgun, yet if you hang in place for 30 seconds, you will be able to hang and shoot the blue stuff, damaging the boss. Just hang in that spot for 6 minutes, and hang-shoot the blue stuff when it respawns. The boss wont move from where he is, and it makes it the easiest boss fight ever.

If you guys are lost from the above, ill post a screenshot tomorrow for you of what I did and where to go :)

Welp, I just beat it.

Not a bad game.. A LIL over hyped, but I'm very satisfied with it, I got 20 or so treasures my first time through.

Beat it on Normal the first time through.

Kinda disappointed in multiplayer, back to Little Big Planet for me.

Just finished it tonight the game is such a vast improvement over the first game. The only thing I have fault with is the last chapter...

Having to fight the natives is really bloody annoying!

Grab one of their crossbows, they wall down a hell of a lot easier!

Got the game for christmas, had completed it a day later, an EPIC game. Can't wait for the 3rd!

It's like playing a god damn movie :D

Uncharted 2 Achieves Target Sales

Early in October, Arne Meyer, Senior Manager of Marketing Communications at Naughty Dog, stated in an interview with Edge Online that Naughty Dog wished to outsell the first Uncharted with Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

At the time Naughty Dog revealed that Uncharted: Drakes Fortune had sold about 2.5 Million copies worldwide since it's release in November 2007. Well, Naughty Dog has achieved it's sales target, selling just over 2.5 Million copies in just 2 months (yes we are aware that VGChartz is not entirely reliable, but what else do we have?), rather than 2 years like the previous game.

It's great to see such a fantastic game doing well, in both recognition among the games industry and among the gamers themselves. Let's hope it continues to sell so that we can get another Uncharted game as soon as possible!

Great job Naughty Dog! :yes: :fun:

Good going (Y)

It's annoying sometimes PS3 owners don't have an attach rate like 360 owners for some of the awesome titles, but as long as goals are being met I really don't care about the figures much I just want the studios to keep having the resources to put out good titles.

Good going (Y)

It's annoying sometimes PS3 owners don't have an attach rate like 360 owners for some of the awesome titles, but as long as goals are being met I really don't care about the figures much I just want the studios to keep having the resources to put out good titles.

I am waiting on it to go on sale then I'll get it..lol.

• 1 month later...

Seems like Naughty Dogs hard work has paid off

UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves took the Interactive Achievement Awards by storm, grabbing ten awards, the most for any one title. It also won "Overall Game of the Year" for 2009, which is the second time PlayStation has been awarded this coveted honor by the academy.

UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves has also garnered more than 150 other industry awards, has over 1.5 million online users worldwide, and has surpassed 3.5 million copies sold worldwide ? the fastest selling first-party title for PlayStation.

Rest: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/02/make-believe-from-programmer-to-naughty-dog-co-president/