Windows 7 House Party

Makes me wonder why some people are missing things.... hmmm

I think it might depend on what country you are in for some reason. So far it seems that most people in Canada or in Europe haven't received balloons or streamers.

I think it might depend on what country you are in for some reason. So far it seems that most people in Canada or in Europe haven't received balloons or streamers.

balloons and streamers were 48state usa only

Yea, I didn't get any balloons, streamers and center piece wish I did though!

Sad, but when I saw a delivery truck pull up out side I went to meet him :laugh:

Edited by luke_smily_face

Yea, I didn't get any balloons, streamers and center piece wish I did though!

Sad, but when I saw a delivery truck pull up out side I went to meet him :laugh:

thats nothing.. i usually run down the driveway and meet them at the mailbox..like 300 feet or so (100 meter ish) even if its just a lanyard or a flashdrive

Arg.. Blue screens and B.S.

Just curious, Update or a clean install?

I did a clean install, and it was done so fast I honestly thought something was wrong!! I had all of my drivers downloaded to my external drive, so was back up and running with all of my drivers within 45-60 minutes of putting the disk in, was BY FAR the best experience I ever had with a Windows install.

Just curious, Update or a clean install?

I did a clean install, and it was done so fast I honestly thought something was wrong!! I had all of my drivers downloaded to my external drive, so was back up and running with all of my drivers within 45-60 minutes of putting the disk in, was BY FAR the best experience I ever had with a Windows install.

Larry,

I just installed the 64bit edition in less than 10 minutes, clean install on 200gig drive. I had created the EZ recovery file and saved it to the external drive. that took 45minutes to complete, but it is almost exactly how I have the RC setup on the other HD. NICE

Got my party pack and have windows 7 installed. I wish creative labs had better drivers so i could install windows 7 64-bit without having any issues. I'm stuck on 32-bit till then or I find a better sound card other than creative.

DHL is silly.

My package spent half of the day at the DHL facility 10 minutes from my house and they never delivered it.

Yeah they are quite strange. For some reason my package was showing "out for delivery" but it was in the next city over from mine ... but it DID get to my house.