• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

    Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

The New Me.

Recommended Posts

+warwagon    12,743
10 minutes ago, Jimmy #1 said:

What kind of salad? Same salad every day???

Bagged lettuce (no roman) mix, with added carrots, red onion some kind of added meat, croutons, bacon bits and salad toppings. With a red pepper salad dressing. Here is an example of what one looks like. I have since this photo was taken I have stopped adding cheese

 

6ke_y2O1KCVm_a3FBjc5P4Yj6PdgPem2oIty4UL_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Jimmy1    10,364
4 hours ago, warwagon said:

Bagged lettuce (no roman) mix, with added carrots, red onion some kind of added meat, croutons, bacon bits and salad toppings. With a red pepper salad dressing. Here is an example of what one looks like. I have since this photo was taken I have stopped adding cheese

 

6ke_y2O1KCVm_a3FBjc5P4Yj6PdgPem2oIty4UL_

image seems broken

 

also what are salad toppings? it can mean so many things.

 

bacon bits? you mean store bought or you make it yourself from real bacon?

 

red pepper salad dressing? how many ingredients? calories? preservative and empty fillers? 

 

anyway I am trying to gauge the nutrition of such salad.

 

.

 

I have lost some weight myself (10 kg) couple of years ago, by travelling for 3 month, staying super active.

 

I have since started working out 5 times a week (mostly fitness, little weights)

 

but my diet kinda sucks, I eat a lot of take out food. at least once a day at work. a gained a bit of a belly back and stabilized at certain weight. I am not getting fatter but I am not getting fitter either.  

 

a stressful job, having to cook everything myself since I live alone,  and working out a lot.

 

feels like I can only manage 2 of those things well at the same time. doing all 3 works for me for maybe 2 weeks, then I start to slack of on one. Usually it is the diet that goes out of the window.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+warwagon    12,743
4 minutes ago, Jimmy #1 said:

image seems broken

 

also what are salad toppings? it can mean so many things.

 

bacon bits? you mean store bought or you make it yourself from real bacon?

 

red pepper salad dressing? how many ingredients? calories? preservative and empty fillers? 

 

anyway I am trying to gauge the nutrition of such salad.

 

.

 

I have lost some weight myself (10 kg) couple of years ago, by travelling for 3 month, staying super active.

 

I have since started working out 5 times a week (mostly fitness, little weights)

 

but my diet kinda sucks, I eat a lot of take out food. at least once a day at work. a gained a bit of a belly back and stabilized at certain weight. I am not getting fatter but I am not getting fitter either.  

 

a stressful job, having to cook everything myself since I live alone,  and working out a lot.

 

feels like I can only manage 2 of those things well at the same time. doing all 3 works for me for maybe 2 weeks, then I start to slack of on one. Usually it is the diet that goes out of the window.

 

 

 

 

IMG_20160223_130335.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+warwagon    12,743

The moment you realize that you put the brand new thing of cottage cheese in the Deep Freeze a week ago.

39735852_10156513693407768_200910486978428928_o.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dipsylalapo    1,684

Holy crap mate good work! I'm trying to get back into eating better and working out. I've had a few months off after my wife and I a baby. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+warwagon    12,743
25 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

Holy crap mate good work! I'm trying to get back into eating better and working out. I've had a few months off after my wife and I a baby. 

Thanks! 9 years going strong!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+warwagon    12,743

1 Year later my Spiderman outfit still fits! :D

44109545965_fe1403cf7a_c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+warwagon    12,743

On July 11th, 2019 I will be turning 40! I think i'm aging pretty well.

 

45908230872_bdbdc39c2a_c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+JHBrown    13,102
16 minutes ago, warwagon said:

On July 11th, 2019 I will be turning 40! I think i'm aging pretty well.

They say, age does not depend upon years, but upon temperament, and health. Congrats, looking good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matthew S.    713
5 hours ago, warwagon said:

On July 11th, 2019 I will be turning 40! I think i'm aging pretty well.

 

45908230872_bdbdc39c2a_c.jpg

Oh... oh god... my eyes!

 

Nah just kidding, keep it up, we may not always agree but I do respect you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+warwagon    12,743

So I found another photo from my heavy days! The Photo is from sometime around 2008-2007. In my "After" photo I also didn't smile to make it a better comparison!

 

39689721923_2af62bb796_b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+JHBrown    13,102

Looks like a picture of a father, and his son. Different, but you can see the relation. Keep up the good work.

 

P.S. The clean shaven picture from November, makes you look much younger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Circaflex    3,515

warwagon your the f****** man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Raze    16,025

Hmm, comparing those two photos it appears that maybe some smoothing/blemish removal may have been involved.  Especially to the forehead area.   :p

 

QBr64KG.jpg

 

 

Anyway congratulations on keeping up the healthy lifestyle.  👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
green shell    0

Hey, you are cool!

I think I am not motivated enough, because I can't lose weight and make myself follow a diet.

But you are my hero since now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+warwagon    12,743
On 1/8/2019 at 12:03 AM, Raze said:

Hmm, comparing those two photos it appears that maybe some smoothing/blemish removal may have been involved.  Especially to the forehead area.   :p

 

QBr64KG.jpg

 

 

Anyway congratulations on keeping up the healthy lifestyle.  👍

the one on the left is rear Camera and the one on the right is the front camera. Here is one just shot from the back camera. Few lbs lower than the last photo ... about 158. Am testing out a new diet. Yesterday afternoon I was 155.6 but went off the diet and had 3 chicken enchiladas and a lot of water and a diet coke.

 

backshot 800.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+warwagon    12,743

Making sure my outfit still fit! Success!

no junk.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Raze    16,025
1 hour ago, warwagon said:

Making sure my outfit still fit! Success!

no junk.jpg

Looking fit and lean!  (Y)

 

Is that a stripper pole...???    :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+warwagon    12,743
41 minutes ago, Raze said:

Looking fit and lean!  (Y)

 

Is that a stripper pole...???    :D

apparently, everyone thinks that's a stripper poll. It's the middle of the sliding mirror.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+warwagon    12,743

Did anyone notice my photoshop? So I wanted to post it on facebook but there was a bunch of junk on the floor. So I fixed it in post :D

photo_2019-03-05_22-40-26.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SnoopZ    219

I noticed part of your right foot was missing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+warwagon    12,743
1 minute ago, SnoopZ said:

I noticed part of your right foot was missing.

HA That game it away to someone else too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tsupersonic    1,755

Nice work - it's definitely not easy losing weight, and I only recently started understanding how hard it is... I used to be the skinny guy growing up, but upon hitting 30, I started putting on weight, sigh. It's not that I'm heavy, but I need to get in shape/tone up. BTW, I think you'd look better in smaller glasses - they're too big in the pics above. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+warwagon    12,743

 

4 minutes ago, tsupersonic said:

BTW, I think you'd look better in smaller glasses - they're too big in the pics above. 

 

Well, not sure how much smaller I can go.

39665_421003512767_727325_n.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SnoopZ    219

Those glasses are not big in the first picture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.