The New Me.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy #1 said:

What kind of salad? Same salad every day???

Bagged lettuce (no roman) mix, with added carrots, red onion some kind of added meat, croutons, bacon bits and salad toppings. With a red pepper salad dressing. Here is an example of what one looks like. I have since this photo was taken I have stopped adding cheese

6ke_y2O1KCVm_a3FBjc5P4Yj6PdgPem2oIty4UL_

4 hours ago, warwagon said:

Bagged lettuce (no roman) mix, with added carrots, red onion some kind of added meat, croutons, bacon bits and salad toppings. With a red pepper salad dressing. Here is an example of what one looks like. I have since this photo was taken I have stopped adding cheese

6ke_y2O1KCVm_a3FBjc5P4Yj6PdgPem2oIty4UL_

image seems broken

also what are salad toppings? it can mean so many things.

bacon bits? you mean store bought or you make it yourself from real bacon?

red pepper salad dressing? how many ingredients? calories? preservative and empty fillers? 

anyway I am trying to gauge the nutrition of such salad.

I have lost some weight myself (10 kg) couple of years ago, by travelling for 3 month, staying super active.

I have since started working out 5 times a week (mostly fitness, little weights)

but my diet kinda sucks, I eat a lot of take out food. at least once a day at work. a gained a bit of a belly back and stabilized at certain weight. I am not getting fatter but I am not getting fitter either.  

a stressful job, having to cook everything myself since I live alone,  and working out a lot.

feels like I can only manage 2 of those things well at the same time. doing all 3 works for me for maybe 2 weeks, then I start to slack of on one. Usually it is the diet that goes out of the window.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy #1 said:

image seems broken

also what are salad toppings? it can mean so many things.

bacon bits? you mean store bought or you make it yourself from real bacon?

red pepper salad dressing? how many ingredients? calories? preservative and empty fillers? 

anyway I am trying to gauge the nutrition of such salad.

I have lost some weight myself (10 kg) couple of years ago, by travelling for 3 month, staying super active.

I have since started working out 5 times a week (mostly fitness, little weights)

but my diet kinda sucks, I eat a lot of take out food. at least once a day at work. a gained a bit of a belly back and stabilized at certain weight. I am not getting fatter but I am not getting fitter either.  

a stressful job, having to cook everything myself since I live alone,  and working out a lot.

feels like I can only manage 2 of those things well at the same time. doing all 3 works for me for maybe 2 weeks, then I start to slack of on one. Usually it is the diet that goes out of the window.

IMG_20160223_130335.jpg

• Love 1

• 3 months later...

Holy crap mate good work! I'm trying to get back into eating better and working out. I've had a few months off after my wife and I a baby. 

25 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

Holy crap mate good work! I'm trying to get back into eating better and working out. I've had a few months off after my wife and I a baby. 

Thanks! 9 years going strong!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, warwagon said:

On July 11th, 2019 I will be turning 40! I think i'm aging pretty well.

They say, age does not depend upon years, but upon temperament, and health. Congrats, looking good.

5 hours ago, warwagon said:

On July 11th, 2019 I will be turning 40! I think i'm aging pretty well.

45908230872_bdbdc39c2a_c.jpg

Oh... oh god... my eyes!

Nah just kidding, keep it up, we may not always agree but I do respect you.

• 1 month later...

So I found another photo from my heavy days! The Photo is from sometime around 2008-2007. In my "After" photo I also didn't smile to make it a better comparison!

39689721923_2af62bb796_b.jpg

Looks like a picture of a father, and his son. Different, but you can see the relation. Keep up the good work.

P.S. The clean shaven picture from November, makes you look much younger.

Hmm, comparing those two photos it appears that maybe some smoothing/blemish removal may have been involved.  Especially to the forehead area.   :p

QBr64KG.jpg

Anyway congratulations on keeping up the healthy lifestyle.  👍

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 12:03 AM, Raze said:

Hmm, comparing those two photos it appears that maybe some smoothing/blemish removal may have been involved.  Especially to the forehead area.   :p

QBr64KG.jpg

Anyway congratulations on keeping up the healthy lifestyle.  👍

the one on the left is rear Camera and the one on the right is the front camera. Here is one just shot from the back camera. Few lbs lower than the last photo ... about 158. Am testing out a new diet. Yesterday afternoon I was 155.6 but went off the diet and had 3 chicken enchiladas and a lot of water and a diet coke.

backshot 800.jpg

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, warwagon said:

Making sure my outfit still fit! Success!

no junk.jpg

Looking fit and lean!  (Y)

Is that a stripper pole...???    :D

41 minutes ago, Raze said:

Looking fit and lean!  (Y)

Is that a stripper pole...???    :D

apparently, everyone thinks that's a stripper poll. It's the middle of the sliding mirror.

Did anyone notice my photoshop? So I wanted to post it on facebook but there was a bunch of junk on the floor. So I fixed it in post :D

photo_2019-03-05_22-40-26.jpg

1 minute ago, SnoopZ said:

I noticed part of your right foot was missing.

HA That game it away to someone else too.

Nice work - it's definitely not easy losing weight, and I only recently started understanding how hard it is... I used to be the skinny guy growing up, but upon hitting 30, I started putting on weight, sigh. It's not that I'm heavy, but I need to get in shape/tone up. BTW, I think you'd look better in smaller glasses - they're too big in the pics above. 

4 minutes ago, tsupersonic said:

BTW, I think you'd look better in smaller glasses - they're too big in the pics above. 

Well, not sure how much smaller I can go.

39665_421003512767_727325_n.jpg

• Haha 1