The New Me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good job man , I respect people wich ACTUALLY DO something with their fat instead of complaining all around. Less problems with your heart , more healthy and I bet youre feeling better already. Keep it up !

That's awesome mate, bit by bit you can see the transformation :)

@dingus, whats the problem with having the same hairstyle? I've been rocking the same one for 15 years, suits me to a tee, why rock the boat?  (actually the cruel world is rocking the boat because its receeding so will eventually force me into a new style, otherwise id rock this do to the grave).

I very much envy you. I got ill a few years ago and couldn't move much for about two years after surgery, which resulted in a 30kg weight gain. From fit to obese - and I can't seem to fight it.

Edit: Forgot to mention, but goes without saying, well done!

That's awesome mate, bit by bit you can see the transformation :)

@dingus, whats the problem with having the same hairstyle? I've been rocking the same one for 15 years, suits me to a tee, why rock the boat?  (actually the cruel world is rocking the boat because its receeding so will eventually force me into a new style, otherwise id rock this do to the grave).

Nothing, what's your hairstyle look like?

more like since I was 8 lol

At least fade it, it's 2013. Lol.

• 1 month later...

Proof that people can lose weight the correct way by just exercising regularly.

No need for fad diets.

Well done.

Thanks! On July 4th 2012 I finished my my 363 days of 3.6 Miles per day of walking. After that I walk when I can, but didn't do it 365, though some weeks I do it every day . Now I just watch what I eat and stay mindful of carbs. Doing so has allowed me to keep my weight in check.

Between July 4th 2012 and July 4th 2013 I was able to keep my weight at around 175 for an entire year. Then around the end of September through some stress (Lol) it went down to 162. It's been between 162 - 166 ever since.

Thanks! On July 4th 2012 I finished my my 363 days of 3.6 Miles per day of walking. After that I walk when I can, but didn't do it 365, though some weeks I do it every day . Now I just watch what I eat and stay mindful of carbs. Doing so has allowed me to keep my weight in check.

Between July 4th 2012 and July 4th 2013 I was able to keep my weight at around 175 for an entire year. Then around the end of September through some stress (Lol) it went down to 162. It's been between 162 - 166 ever since.

Do you eat fast food?  

Do you eat fast food?  

Maybe once a year?

I will by some broasted checking at Wal-Mart every once and a while though I don't really consider that fast good.

I can't remember the last time I was that McDonald

Maybe once a year?

I will by some broasted checking at Wal-Mart every once and a while though I don't really consider that fast good.

I can't remember the last time I was that McDonald

Nice.  I haven't eaten fast food (outside of harveys, which I consider one step above fast food, and I rarely have it) in nearly 3 years.  Definitely much easier than I thought it would be.

I have also been helping a female friend loose weight in 3 different ways.

1) Being a motivation (Seeing it really can be done)

2) Giving Dietary Advice

3) Lending her my exerciser bike (To be used 20 mins a day)

Since she started 6 week ago she has lost 22 lbs :)

• Like 2

Your efforts seem to really have paid off warwagon, keep up the good work! Your results are proof to everyone that a bit of sensible living can result in fantastic results.

Your efforts seem to really have paid off warwagon, keep up the good work! Your results are proof to everyone that a bit of sensible living can result in fantastic results.

Thank you!