The New Me.

But are we talking real cheese or processed Velvetta Cheese?

Velvetta cheese for my ham sandwiches and shredded  cheese for everything else.

so..is it true that your pecker gets bigger with losing weight? because if so im going to gain a ton of weight,and lose it repeatedly.

It is, to some extent: you lose fat around the pelvis (or whatever it's called) and your becomes more noticeable since a part of it is lost in a cavity between mounds of fat.

• 2 months later...

This is kind of a late post, but back in February (of this year) I weighed in Exactly the same as I did in February 2013

I must really have my routine / weight finally tuned. On Friday's I usually walk down town and have 2 Chinese egg rolls (only thing I eat all night) then some vodka diet cokes .. at least 6 of those and then some beer. In the morning I usually weigh less than when I left. No more than 168.0 usually 167.7 Maybe 166.8. So Last Friday my sister came up and we were going to go bar hopping. We ended up going out to her friends house in which we were then suppose to go to a bonfire. Well we ended up just ordering Pizza (which I never do on a Friday) and eating it. It wasn't very exciting.

On Saturday I weighed in at 171.4 which is the most i've weighed in 1 year.

1 hour ago I was down to 166.8. Here has been my diet since Saturday. Saturday I had my daily morning mocha and at 2pm I had 2 ham sandwiches each with 1 slice of ham, 1 slice of cheese pile of lettuce on 2 slices of 9.5 grams of carbs per slice bread. Then I walked down town (3.6 miles there and back )and had a few vodka diet cokes and 1 beer. (normally I never go bar hopping on Saturday, just Friday, but because I couldn't do it Friday I made up for it on Saturday) Then when I got home I had I had some sun flower seeds as a snack. While I watched Field of Deams in my in home Movie Theater :D

Sunday I had my mocha, some M&M's 2 LARGE slices of ham (soo good) some chocolate eggs, and when I got home I had a large plate of nacho's.

Today I had my morning mocha, at 2:30pm I had 2 ham sandwiches. Then at 8pm I had another large plate of nacho's. Apart from my morning mocha I probably won't eat again until 12pm tomorrow or a little after.

I pretty much have 2 ham sandwiches EVERY day for lunch. Someone once asked me, how I can eat the same thing every day. It's simple!

1) It's quick to make
2) It's low carb (19grams per sandwich)
3) It's filling
4) I'ts soooooooooooooooooooooooo Good!!!!!!

My guess is tomorrow morning i'm going to wake up weighing 167.8

• 2 weeks later...

There are so much better ways to have healthy nutrition than your sandwich habits. Sandwiches, no matter how you fill them are just cheap ways to eat.

There are so much better ways to have healthy nutrition than your sandwich habits. Sandwiches, no matter how you fill them are just cheap ways to eat.

And I'm cheap so that's perfect!

Nice work WW. I've started walking 10k steps a day (when I can) and have lost 9lbs since January... I just need to keep on it, which is hard with the wet British weather. I've also cut down on the amount of sugar I eat. I started off at 189lbs btw.

It is, to some extent: you lose fat around the pelvis (or whatever it's called) and your ###### becomes more noticeable since a part of it is lost in a cavity between mounds of fat.

No, it isn't true. Its the same size, just more of it is exposed when you are thinner. 

i guess you are :D

dont like cooking?

It's not that I don't like to  cook, but I figure since I started my computer repair business full time in 2003 (Now at 2,070 customers), because it's out of my house, and my home number is advertised in 2 papers, and a good chunk of people have my cell number, i've pretty much been on call every day for the last 11 years.

Sometimes I get calls between the hours of 7pm -10:30pm weekdays  ....Sunday morning calls, Sunday nights at 10:30,  saturday calls. Had one guy after i helped setup his windows 8 machine, called me every Sunday at 7:45am at least 4 weeks in a row for a total of about 14 different calls regarding windows 8. Lets just say he got classic shell.

So when I wake up in the morning and if nobody has called yet, I pretty much make a run to my espresso machine to make my morning (what I like to call) a mocha, so I can at least sit down watch some of my favorite TV shows and at a very least drink my mocha in peace.

Same goes for lunch, so you can see why I favor food which takes about 3 mins to make 2 sandwiches.

It's not that I don't like to  cook, but I figure since I started my computer repair business full time in 2003 (Now at 2,070 customers), because it's out of my house, and my home number is advertised in 2 papers, and a good chunk of people have my cell number, i've pretty much been on call every day for the last 11 years.

Sometimes I get calls between the hours of 7pm -10:30pm weekdays  ....Sunday morning calls, Sunday nights at 10:30,  saturday calls. Had one guy after i helped setup his windows 8 machine, called me every Sunday at 7:45am at least 4 weeks in a row for a total of about 14 different calls regarding windows 8. Lets just say he got classic shell.

So when I wake up in the morning and if nobody has called yet, I pretty much make a run to my espresso machine to make my morning (what I like to call) a mocha, so I can at least sit down watch some of my favorite TV shows and at a very least drink my mocha in peace.

Same goes for lunch, so you can see why I favor food which takes about 3 mins to make 2 sandwiches.

with your busy schedule and stressful work/life its kinda obvious that you should reserve time for yourself. cooking would suit you very well :D its relaxing and selfmade food has way more substance than (US-)bread hehe (and more tea, less coffee) 

apart from that congratulations to your successful business :-) !!

with your busy schedule and stressful work/life its kinda obvious that you should reserve time for yourself. cooking would suit you very well :D its relaxing and selfmade food has way more substance than (US-)bread hehe (and more tea, less coffee) 

apart from that congratulations to your successful business :-) !!

Thanks! Currently at Invoice Number 6,531.

It is relaxing to cook. If I was a normal human and had actual true days off. I mean there are days when nobody calls, but there are also days when 15 people call.  Just recently I had  9 separate repairs in 1 day

Thanks! Currently at Invoice Number 6,531.

It is relaxing to cook. If I was a normal human and had actual true days off. I mean there are days when nobody calls, but there are also days when 15 people call.  Just recently I had  9 separate repairs in 1 day

well you are a normal human :-) , the circumstances we live in are self inflicted. its up to everyone to decide how much he wants to push his body/mind for work. if its doing well for you, good thing, but i tend to think in the long term. 10 yrs, 20 yrs, etc. and i chose to live what i find adequate for all the years that are in front of me :-) you can never take back time afterwards and the body is like a bitchy elephant, it just never forgets.

yeh i guess you had many customers because of windows 8. what a pain in the ass for ppl who dont know computers well.

• 1 month later...

I would just like to announce that I created a new word. Before I tell you the word (which i'm sure you can already see in HUGE letters below :laugh:) I'll tell you were it came from. So I also helped my female friend loose 50 - 55lbs. She went from 255 in November 2013 to her current weight 201 as of today. She pretty much started going on a diet the moment she started talking to me. She called me inspiration.

Anyway when ever her and I see a heavy set person we use my new word. We say, I think that person needs a ...

Carbvention

I asked her if I could share with you guys a before and after photo. She said yes, so here you go.

10277351_10152035890842251_2028905400877

I also helped and guided this one too. She started on her own but then consulted me on food and stuff. So I called her and we talked on the phone about weight loss for about an hour.

1922372_309905275801478_1766277775_n.jpg

Now i'm bored. I need a new student!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

is that a thing now?  :huh:  

anyway...pretty impressive before/after...  (Y)

christie-obama.jpg

:blush:

Thanks!

I've  been helping her since November. In November she was 250 / 260 now she's 193.I've been helping motivate her and giving her pointers. Also let her borrow my famous exercise bike!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Small update.

33159060335_c0f01a5cac_o.jpg

Since losing weight, I'm a tad more flexible, I can hold that for about 3 - 4 seconds. My goal is to get the legs straight.

32343689433_ff4ac9bd24_c.jpg