The New Me.

• 2 weeks later...

So 10 days ago I went back on a Low-carb Diet. My girlfriend has been trying to lose weight with no success, so I recommended a low carb diet.  But it's hard to do a low carb diet if you are around people who are eating all the carbs they want. So I thought I would do the low carb diet right along with her. Plus I've slipped a tad bit and for the last 1 year and have been at around 175 from 168... so not much, but I wanted to see the 160's again and tonight after 10 days on low carb I'm back to 168 woot!  My Girlfriend just told me a day ago that she lost 8lbs after being on the low carb diet for only around 10 days:)

• 1 month later...

A month and 21 days ago my girlfriend started her low carb journey and I started it right along with her. To give you an idea how well low carb works, when I started I weighed in at 175.6 ... today I weighed in at 162.4 .. down 13 lbs. That being said if I hit 160 ... I will be going off low carb, as I don't want too get to slender. All that being said, I feel absolutely fantastic!

What's funny is while doing low carb i've been having breakfast every morning. Before low carb I never ate breakfast. For breakfast cheesy eggs and my morning coffee (16oz of cappuccino machine Folgers gourmet supreme. Half cup soymilk, 1 lid Mexican vanilla and 6 drops of SucraDrops .. blended together in a blender and put in the fridge to be iced for the next day. For lunch a nice salad with onion, green onions turkey, cheese, cauliflower and salad dressing.

For Supper usually, a large chicken breast side of cauliflower with cheese and fried bologna.

I do eat other low carb stuff, but that's just a brief breakdown.

Before bed, i also take some vitamins, Multi, Calcium, C, D, Fish Oil, and Garlic.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

My halloween custom arrived today. It zips up in the back so I wasn't able to get it completely zipped up for this photo without some assistance as I was trying it on. You definitely can't have any fat rolls to wear this costume, it would show all! 

36710445054_af9f869b49_c.jpg

37372887286_c70a01fb34_c.jpg

37372887556_7375099731_c.jpg

On 10/1/2017 at 7:34 AM, Mando said:

good going mate, kudos to ya. 

looking trim as spidey! 

Thanks! The costume exceeded my expectations.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Holy Crap, I can't it's already been 8 years since I created this thread. I just spent the 30 mins reading every post all over again. Sad most of the images I've sprinkled throughout this thread are all broken due to the forum upgrade *sad*.

Crazy how 8 years later I'm still watching my weight and I'm still at 160 - 165.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, warwagon said:

Holy Crap, I can't it's already been 8 years since I created this thread. I just spent the 30 mins reading every post all over again. Sad most of the images I've sprinkled throughout this thread are all broken due to the forum upgrade *sad*.

Crazy how 8 years later I'm still watching my weight and I'm still at 160 - 165.

That's awesome! I have found the best method for loosing weight, working at Amazon, in a 1.5 million sq ft building and walking all over the place! :)

So today, my mom said, I have something for you, "I found this on the fridge (Must have been on the side)". She hands me a printed out copy of a really old newspaper ad. I remember back in the day (2006 - 2007) , she had just gotten a brand new digital camera. I was sitting next to her as she opened it. She then put the batteries in the camera, turned it on, pointed at me and took my picture.

I remember thinking what a great photo of me it was LOL! Well just so happened that today I also got a haircut. So I thought what a perfect before and after

24696218987_c6f8497d35_c.jpg

4 hours ago, JHBrown said:

The facial expressions say it all in many of these pictures. Just a happier person, when you're a healthier person. Great job!

Yes, because my cheeks are lighter, less work to smile :D

• 2 months later...

Here advice for anyone looking to loose weight. Watch the video below and replace the word "Rental Property" with "buy Junk food" and replace  "$300,000 in student Loan debt" with "X number of lbs over weight". Then channel this the next time you are shopping for food.

Rental Property = Buy Junk Food

$300,000 in student Loan Debt = X number of lbs overweight"

Also, keep in mind that if you are looking to loose weight, just because you find an amazingly cheap deal on junk food does NOT mean you should buy it.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Tomorrow marks the 1-year anniversary of going low carb again for two months. On May 10, 2017, I helped Sara go low carb by also going back on low carb myself. Within those 2 months I went from 175 down to 165. 1 year later I've managed to keep it off. As of today, I weighed in at 163lbs!! Woot!

After the two months, I went back to lower carb, which is where I've been for the past 7 years. Lower carb is just not going out of the way to eat carbs. Sure I have pizza every few months. I even have Candy every now and then but I don't make it a regular thing in my life. My house also has no junk food in it. I do have some tortilla chips but the ingredients list is pretty low. The easiest way not to eat junk food is to not keep it in the house.

Sara makes fun of me because I can have the same meal every single day and not get sick of it. I've had a salad almost every day for the entire year, and I still love it! :D

I was trying to think the last time I went solo into McDonald's, I truly can't remember. One Benefit of reaching 165 is being able to fit into a skin-tight spiderman outfit for Halloween. I've always wanted to do that.

41289040454_3cb7ae3d2b_c.jpg

9 minutes ago, Raze said:

Cool, good job!  (Y)

You look so serious in your pic though, smile!  :D

I had a smirk.

Oh wow man, it's been soo long since I had a conversation with you! I remember helping you out back in the day with Trillian, ah good times! 

Congrats on the weight loss my dude! Hope life is treating you well! 

17 hours ago, warwagon said:

I've had a salad almost every day for the entire year, and I still love it! :D

What kind of salad? Same salad every day???