The New Me.

Good job.

Congrats man! I need to start losing weight..  I just like to eat all the time.. lol

You just have to exercise as often as you eat, lol.

For anyone who hasn't gone through all 18 pages of this thread, you should try it. There are before and after pictures hidden throughout! :D ... Which thanks to the forum update are almost all broken.

so..is it true that your pecker gets bigger with losing weight? because if so im going to gain a ton of weight,and lose it repeatedly.

That doesn't sound right, but I don't know enough about biology to dispute it.

Recently got contacted by another female friend on Facebook who told me, my before and after photos which I post on Facebook has motivated her to start loosing weight. She contacted me because she wondered what I ate.

So that's 2 people I know I have inspired!

• 1 month later...

So this made me really happy. My mom has always been telling me to get my cholesterol checked, because I eat a lot of cheese and I buy peperoni in large tubes. I also eat them with cheese for snakes. She said you have got to have really high cholesterol. I also eat about 2lbs of cheese a week.

But also since going low carb I have been eating lots of sun flower seeds as a snack (I've probably gone through 15+ bags, since starting low carb ) An entire bag is 35 Carbs, and they have been known to lower cholesterol levels as wells good for you in MANY other ways.

Also for the past 2 years i've been taking

Fish oil (Omega 3, lowers cholesterol)

Garlic

Multi Vitamin

5,000 IU of Vitamin D (now 10,000 UI )

Calcium.

Vitamin C

So on Wednesday I got my Cholesterol tested and here are my numbers

tcmx.jpg

Hurray!

She said you have got to have really high cholesterol. I also eat about 2lbs of cheese a week.

saturated fat and dietary cholesterol from food are not related to blood cholesterol. eat cheese and be happy.

Good job but no weight training seem like a failure in manhood.

Using weights to gain muscles is a failure in manhood.  Bodyweight training ftw :p  (Says a 20lb overweight lol )

So this made me really happy. My mom has always been telling me to get my cholesterol checked, because I eat a lot of cheese and I buy peperoni in large tubes. I also eat them with cheese for snakes. She said you have got to have really high cholesterol. I also eat about 2lbs of cheese a week.

But also since going low carb I have been eating lots of sun flower seeds as a snack (I've probably gone through 15+ bags, since starting low carb ) An entire bag is 35 Carbs, and they have been known to lower cholesterol levels as wells good for you in MANY other ways.

Also for the past 2 years i've been taking

Fish oil (Omega 3, lowers cholesterol)

Garlic

Multi Vitamin

5,000 IU of Vitamin D (now 10,000 UI )

Calcium.

Vitamin C

So on Wednesday I got my Cholesterol tested and here are my numbers

tcmx.jpg

Hurray!

WHy do you eat so much cheese? ( I eat probably 1-2 a week, but every other week I guess)

Using weights to gain muscles is a failure in manhood.  Bodyweight training ftw :p  (Says a 20lb overweight lol )

WHy do you eat so much cheese? ( I eat probably 1-2 a week, but every other week I guess)

he has cheese fetish.    :shiftyninja:

Interesting, then what is?

genes, overeating, not being active, age, drugs, medical conditions. the fat content in foods is nothing compared to the lipids that will be lingering in your blood if you overeat,even if you overeat pure carbs and proteins with no fat. people doing low carb would be dropping dead from all the fat content they consume,yet they are presenting very nice blood profiles,even decreasing triglycerides.

• Like 1

genes, overeating, not being active, age, drugs, medical conditions. the fat content in foods is nothing compared to the lipids that will be lingering in your blood if you overeat,even if you overeat pure carbs and proteins with no fat. people doing low carb would be dropping dead from all the fat content they consume,yet they are presenting very nice blood profiles,even decreasing triglycerides.

Hmmm  overeating is such a subjective term :P

consuming more calories in a day than what your body burns that day.

OK ok ok sheesh I was trying to make a Funny.

But I see what you mean now, including lack of physical activities.

I usually don't miss those often. need more coffee,with full fat cream and sugar :laugh:

Sugar is for amateurs...

Been drinking sugarless dark coffee since past November, Love it!

Sugar is for amateurs...

Been drinking sugarless dark coffee since past November, Love it!

I used to be a hardcore espresso drinker. 2 quad shots just to get the heart started in the morning. destroyed my gut and put me in the hospital every week. doctor says I need to dilute my coffee.

I love cheese slices on my 2 daily ham sandwiches

I love cheese on slices of peperoni and mircowaved

I love cheese on a plate of nacho chips with salsa

I love cheese on bread, with baloni, peperoni in a snackster!

I love cheese on a lettus, carrot, turkey salad

I love cheese melted on a plate.

I love cheese slices on my 2 daily ham sandwiches

I love cheese on slices of peperoni and mircowaved

I love cheese on a plate of nacho chips with salsa

I love cheese on bread, with baloni, peperoni in a snackster!

I love cheese on a lettus, carrot, turkey salad

I love cheese melted on a plate.

But are we talking real cheese or processed Velvetta Cheese?