The New Me.

Nice work WW. Next, lets work on the phone clipped on the belt :no:

Where else am I pose to put it? I LOVE it on my belt. Very easy access.

Congrats man well done

I've lost almost 40 lbs in the last year, funny enough i don't know how i really did it

I guess drinking less bear and only eating one plate of food compared to 2 big ones

• 5 weeks later...

congrats man :D I started going to the gym ~5 months ago, I've dropped from 250 to 236, but gained ~35 pounds of muscle. Im 6'2, 6'3 so I look weird too skinny as I have very wide shoulders and a broad chest.

• 3 weeks later...

biking is such a good way to loose weight.

I'm very active in the gym but only work my top body as out of the gym i used to do bike riding on dirt tracks. I stopped biking for 6months and gained loads of fat around my stomach. So I started biking again and 3 weeks later its all gone. I do 30min-1hour a few times a week.

Good job bro. Now lets work on exercising your jokes in the jokes section and your good to go lol

All kidding aside congrats on the loss. I just bought a treadmill two days ago so heres hoping i get results like you. im 6 foot at 225. want to be around 180ish

• 4 weeks later...

As of yesterday I am officially a size 33 relax fit. In comparison I was a size 40 back in 2008

77587340.jpg

I hope you don't trip over the baby gate!!!

I hope you don't trip over the baby gate!!!

LOL Thanks! It's to help keep my parents youkie down stairs

Good job bro. Now lets work on exercising your jokes in the jokes section and your good to go lol

All kidding aside congrats on the loss. I just bought a treadmill two days ago so heres hoping i get results like you. im 6 foot at 225. want to be around 180ish

Wow. I'm 6'1'' and at 230. But I feel great. Man, 180, at 6'0'', that seems steep. Though I only, only, only eat protein, literally, (I don't eat wheat, grain, rice, etc.. :see: Paleo eating) . I suppose it is a muscle thing, but I'm not that muscular at all (I guess you'd call me stout, though?). Really, don't worry about what you weigh, just what you look and feel like. To me 6 foot and 180 sounds unhealthy. 6 foot and 215 sounds about right. Though that is accounting hard cardio, muscle work, protein, and if you drink, 5 pounds of beer. :p

Also, dedicate atleast 10 minutes a day to that new treadmill, make yourself love running, as Warwagon did, sit it infront of a TV or find inspiring music... It is so easy to get started, but 10x harder to maintain and stay at it. Move onwards to 20, then 30 minutes after a couple months. And good luck to ya!

(Oh also, if you have a place to swim, like a pool, or something you can jump in frequently, definitely do that. Swimming does wonders! Swim for atleast 30 minutes, but recommend 1 hour, without ever touching foot to bottom, you burn a ridiculous amount of calories and fat. An $800 investment in a 4-5 foot out of ground pool will do you amazing!)

And congrats Warwagon, now gimme more jokes!

Yorkie oop!

Ha ha! How much does it weigh??