NHL 09-10 Season

Yup, and the Leafs are going down tomorrow. :yes:

Say hi to the Blueline Wall :D can't wait to see Komisarek to lay down some real hits :D

Say hi to the Blueline Wall :D can't wait to see Komisarek to lay down some real hits :D

have fun watching him give the puck away all year, not to mention his first pass is garbage and he can't really skate.

Can't wait for Kessel to get healthy so we can see what the team can really do this year. I for one am very excited to see this years team hit the ice every night.

have fun watching him give the puck away all year, not to mention his first pass is garbage and he can't really skate.

That's ok, we got that end covered. His job is to be a pain in the old be-hind ;).

Can't wait for Kessel to get healthy so we can see what the team can really do this year. I for one am very excited to see this years team hit the ice every night.

Indeed, can't wait till November. Stalberg is looking very good.

Presidents trophy winners in 08-09? Check.

Added a former 50 goal scorer during the off season? Check.

Surely you must be able to beat the Avalanche quite comfertably on opening night right? Ummmm NO! :D

Lets go Avs! :D

The Leafs are up to their old tricks. Watching the last 10 minutes of any Leaf game, when the Leafs do have a lead, is always painful.

That's ok, we got that end covered. His job is to be a pain in the old be-hind ;).

He was so very lucky he didn't spend more time in the penalty box after that pathetic show. The refs in general sucked in that game, but hey, it's Toronto; what else is new? Cross-check someone? No problem, play goes on. Have a guy skate over your stick? No no no, that's a tripping penalty.

Can't wait for Laraque or Neilson to pound him into the ice, and I don't even like fighting in hockey. Maybe Lucic can pound him again.

He was so very lucky he didn't spend more time in the penalty box after that pathetic show. The refs in general sucked in that game, but hey, it's Toronto; what else is new? Cross-check someone? No problem, play goes on. Have a guy skate over your stick? No no no, that's a tripping penalty.

Can't wait for Laraque or Neilson to pound him into the ice, and I don't even like fighting in hockey. Maybe Lucic can pound him again.

(Y) (Y)

well said. Habs are playing alright right now. And toronto is getting mauled :)

canucks = garbage

Someone should tell them its still the preseason :p

The Monster starts for the Leafs tonight. I hope Leafs get their freaking defense together.

He did alright. I mean, the game was a loss but, at least he did better than Toskala with his 5.00 GAA. He gave up one goal to a questionable high stick and he gave up a goal on a penalty shot. I hope he gets the next start. I don't have much faith in Vesa. Well, I don't have much faith in the Leafs either but every little bit helps.

Ouch, I'm glad i'm not a habs fan right about now...

I feel bad for Price. Some beautiful plays be the Canucks. He had no chance on at least 5 of the goals.