NHL 09-10 Season

Hawks will end it in the next two. Flyers had to win one, and it was going to be at home. Had to go to OT, but they got a win.

Anyone watch all the 'History will be Made' videos on NHL.com? There pretty awesome.

yeah those commercials are great... i miss the habs ones though :(

i really want the flyers to win

The team that took out the Habs? Can't say I expected that :).

I'm still rooting for the Blackhawks. I have my reasons. Or rather, my reason.

The team that took out the Habs? Can't say I expected that :).

I'm still rooting for the Blackhawks. I have my reasons. Or rather, my reason.

i should be going for chicago considering a good chunk of the team is from BC, but i like the flyers when they are not playing montreal and pronger has been my fave defensemen since he was a rookie in hartford. When he became a ducks (second fave team) i was stoked. And plus, that way Montreal lost to the best team in the league so that way i feel a bit better....

It was an entertaining game. Everyone had a stunned look on where the puck was at the end of the game lol

Congrats to the Blackhawks on winning the Cup. Another NHL season is over. Now we have the agonizingly long, yet actually pretty short wait until next season. Hockey off season sucks especially since all the other sports on now suck too.

Guess I've always got my own hockey league to keep my hockey fix until next season. :)

Very happy with the result. Seeing the sullen look on Pronger's face while the Blackhawks were celebrating just made my day. Perhaps it's wrong for me to find satisfaction in another person's sorrow, but I'm an Oilers fan with a long memory.

Hilarious ending to the game, though. I was initially afraid that the goal would be rejected for whatever reason, then Kane would have looked pretty stupid celebrating like that, lol :).

bye bye halak :(

And now Carey Price has to prove that he's the right man for the starting goalie job, even after Halak's amazing playoff performance. No pressure.

Though in all fairness, Halak's trade value is higher now than it will ever be. If there was ever a time to trade him, this was it.

And now Carey Price has to prove that he's the right man for the starting goalie job, even after Halak's amazing playoff performance. No pressure.

Though in all fairness, Halak's trade value is higher now than it will ever be. If there was ever a time to trade him, this was it.

plus they couldn't afford him and the offer sheets he was going to get. carey is solid, he's going to be amazing one day and he's a lot cheaper right now. Habs need help in front too but ****, halak was unreal during their run. going to miss him for sure. Plus habs have to sign plekanec...