NHL 09-10 Season

• 2 weeks later...

good times with auger vs burrows... don't get me wrong, i love watching burrows play, but he plays the game like an italian soccer player sometimes and that's why he is in this mess right now.

If what he said is true though i don't know if he deserves the $2500 fine.

I think he deserves the fine for going public with it like he did. Really he should have just submitted a claim with head office but he probably would have had it ignored.

who knows what happened. for all we know auger just told him to stop being a bitch, stop diving and that they aren't going to be giving him any more calls. in terms of telling him that he is going to screw him over... i doubt that.

and the fact that nothing is happening to auger kind of solidifies that claim.

Pretty surprised the Canucks beat Chicago 5-1 tonight. :D

While I was tied up and unable to talk to Ladd tonight, I can tell you that he essentially laughed off the Kesler accusation.

I used to respect Kesler. Not much anymore, for a whiner.

As is J.S Giguere. I wonder if any other big names will be heading to Toronto.

I don't think Burke is going to do anything untill the deadline.

Two days after the trade both teams have played a game. Calgary lost 3-0, Leafs won 3-0. +1 to Burke for the moment.

yah, but the leafs beat NJ's backup. Next game when MB is in net they won't fair so well.

Especially as Kovalchuck is now a devil. I wonder whether he will stay with New Jersey after the end of the season or if he will test the free agency market.