NHL 09-10 Season

Dirty playing from LaPierre all game gets you a win and bad referring against the Capitals all night. Ovechkin doesn't play nowhere near as dirty as LaPierre.

He mad

k listen, I hate LaPierre as much as you do, and I'm a Habs fan, but you're Backstrom didn't play dirty a few times? lol...

He mad

k listen, I hate LaPierre as much as you do, and I'm a Habs fan, but you're Backstrom didn't play dirty a few times? lol...

i like him, he does his job beautifully. He's like a carbon copy of burrows without the scoring touch or sedins...

Good game by the Habs, although I want Pittsburgh to win this series :p

and i want chicago to win yours... so fair enough :p

and i want chicago to win yours... so fair enough :p

We'll see if the Canucks can steal 2 games in Chicago tonight :D

I know, it will be huge, although I think they Hawks will win tonight, they won't let us take 2 in their barn.

Luongo is going to have to have a great game tonight if we are to win.

Looks like the Sharks will have a long break before the division finals and if Luongo can be shut down by the Blackhawks like what happened last night, let's hope the Penguins can shut down Halak.

Looks like the Sharks will have a long break before the division finals and if Luongo can be shut down by the Blackhawks like what happened last night, let's hope the Penguins can shut down Halak.

they can't because crosby/malkin/fleury sucks, just like ovechkin and semin sucked last round

I know, it will be huge, although I think they Hawks will win tonight, they won't let us take 2 in their barn.

Luongo is going to have to have a great game tonight if we are to win.

luongo blew it last game. if van loses tonight they may as well kiss the playoffs goodbye.

Vancouver WILL win tonight, I'm not disappointed with how we are playing we just need to bury scoring chances.

Vancouver WILL win tonight, I'm not disappointed with how we are playing we just need to bury scoring chances.

the canucks are buflygien bitch....

the canucks are buflygien bitch....

And Toews, and Kane, and Seabrook, and Bolland, and pretty much the entire Blackhawks team.

so sami salo apparently ruptered a nut... that sucks :(

good game by the nucks though (Y), keep playing like that and you guys should be fine.

big game for my boys tonight. May be down three starters on d though :(

GO HABS GO!!!

Tonight's game was really good. There were some cowardly cheap shots by Chicago throughout.

No kidding, I hate it how the media is always going on about how disciplined of a team Chicago is, that's bs!

Big game for MTL tonight, can they do it again?? Without Gill it's going to be very difficult.

No kidding, I hate it how the media is always going on about how disciplined of a team Chicago is, that's bs!

Big game for MTL tonight, can they do it again?? Without Gill it's going to be very difficult.

gill should be playing, same with spacek, and a BIG maybe to markov, depending on how he feels with the brace...

and apparently salo's nut is still intact...

http://communities.canada.com/theprovince/blogs/whitetowel/archive/2010/05/10/sami-salo-s-testicle-is-still-in-tact.aspx

Sami Salo's testicle is still intact

By BOTCHFORD MON, MAY 10 2010 COMMENTS(21) THE WHITE TOWEL

Filed under: salo testicle

Sami Salo may have dodged a bullet.

He was believed to have a testicle injury after he was hit with a Duncan Keith slap shot near the end of the first. Salo was taken to hospital and a TSN report said it was a precaution for a possible ruptured testicle.

But The Province learned late Sunday Salo does not have a ruptured testicle.

There is no indication of what his injury is or if he will be able to play Tuesday.

Big game tonight in Vancity, I think we can win this game.

As for the Habs, anything can happen now!

Entirely expected, I would say. But now, for the third round...

My predictions were poor for the first round (a mere four out of eight, thanks to the odd Eastern Conference), while the second round I am now two for two, pending results from tomorrow.

Hawks versus Sharks?

Tough one, very tough... Sharks in six. They are playing extremely well right now, and they are finally clicking like the number one team that they have been for years. This is their chance. This is their year.