NHL 09-10 Season

Damn, good on Montreal for winning that one. I was predicting Washington to take it in five, but it looks like that series might be a little more interesting after all.

It must be nice having a team in the playoffs. On the bright side, my team has the number one draft pick :).

how about them habs eh? ovie was ghost that game

Winning in OT, a known Caps weak point? There's six more games, celebrating early might not be so good. Remember the Red Wings won the first two games of the Stanley Cup last year and the Penguins won the cup. Game one wins almost always mean nothing.

Winning in OT, a known Caps weak point? There's six more games, celebrating early might not be so good. Remember the Red Wings won the first two games of the Stanley Cup last year and the Penguins won the cup. Game one wins almost always mean nothing.

just remember what the regular season record between the two teams was too, we won the season series. caps have no goalies or defence (trust a habs fan, we know more about theo then you do :p) And it's not hard to completely take ovie outta a game, habs did it tonight, pittsburgh was able to do it last year, happened in the olympics and happened in juniors.

Oh man I hope Montreal wins that series so bad.

Partially because I don't mind Montreal's squad this year, plus it will also prove my theory that Washington does not have a playoff team.

Ovie got shut down. I bet the Habs were watching footage of when team Canada destroyed Russia and we hit Ovie every time he touched the puck, then he didn't feel like playing hard anymore.

just remember what the regular season record between the two teams was too, we won the season series. caps have no goalies or defence (trust a habs fan, we know more about theo then you do :p) And it's not hard to completely take ovie outta a game, habs did it tonight, pittsburgh was able to do it last year, happened in the olympics and happened in juniors.

No comment when the Capitals win 6 - 5? Aw, that's too bad.

Come on, habs fans I thought you were going to shut down the Caps, but you lost by 4 goals in game three? What's going on? You're losing momentum.

rajputwarrior, come on say something in blind support of the Habs which are going to destroy the Capitals, oh wait...that never happened.

rajputwarrior, come on say something in blind support of the Habs which are going to destroy the Capitals, oh wait...that never happened.

unless they pull some boston in '07 ****, they are done... washington when they feel like it just score. and valarmov is playing like his life is depending on it right now. They solve him they could pull of a comeback, but easier said then done.

unless they pull some boston in '07 ****, they are done... washington when they feel like it just score. and valarmov is playing like his life is depending on it right now. They solve him they could pull of a comeback, but easier said then done.

As a proud citizen of Russia, never doubt a Russian, ever.

As a Capitals fan I say LOL ;) Especially after the last 3 games ;)

Anyone watching the Sens game? The suspense is killing me. And it's riddled with penalties. Even worse, there are so many missed/bad calls by the refs. At least there seems to be minimal bias, the game is just moving so damned fast and with massive intensity.

Anyone watching the Sens game? The suspense is killing me. And it's riddled with penalties. Even worse, there are so many missed/bad calls by the refs. At least there seems to be minimal bias, the game is just moving so damned fast and with massive intensity.

the reffing has been garbage this game, it's like they don't want pittsburgh to win (disallowing goals) and the penaltys they are calling are crap at best... good way to end the day at work though, watchin the hockey game :)

UNREAL sig btw... and avatar. too bad it's not montreal ;)

the reffing has been garbage this game, it's like they don't want pittsburgh to win (disallowing goals) and the penaltys they are calling are crap at best... good way to end the day at work though, watchin the hockey game :)

UNREAL sig btw... and avatar. too bad it's not montreal ;)

I really hope you're joking.

Avs have been eliminated. It sucks that we're out, but considering most people (myself included) thought this season was gonna be a rubbish one they have done very well for themselves. (Y)

Avs did well and so did the Sens.

Man I hope that Montreal can win game 6.

All you people who are bashing raj, don't forget Washington is the #1 seed in the playoffs and Montreal is #16 if you look at the points spread and they are having a hell of a time with them.

This was supposed to be a 'Walk over them' series for the caps.

Avs did well and so did the Sens.

Man I hope that Montreal can win game 6.

All you people who are bashing raj, don't forget Washington is the #1 seed in the playoffs and Montreal is #16 if you look at the points spread and they are having a hell of a time with them.

This was supposed to be a 'Walk over them' series for the caps.

(Y) (Y)

you guys should finish LA tonight... i figured nucks in six

:)

YAYYY Habs won!!!

Anyone's series now!! Habs in 7 :D :D

They won, but certainly wasn't a dominant win. They got outplayed in both the 2nd and 3rd, Halak saved their asses. I really hope they win the 7th game, and Halak can keep up this phenominal streak. Some stops he made tonight were easily highlight reel material. They need to play better next game though.

Why does it have to be a dominant win? They are playing a number #1 seed, you are hardly ever going to dominate a team like that. You have to have great goaltending and score timely goals.

imo if Green wins the Norris that is a sham, he is sooo bad defensively.

Why does it have to be a dominant win? They are playing a number #1 seed, you are hardly ever going to dominate a team like that. You have to have great goaltending and score timely goals.

imo if Green wins the Norris that is a sham, he is sooo bad defensively.

he's garbage. doughty should get it. there's a reason he wasn't on team canada

You can tell I don't visit enough of Neowin anymore, or I would have posted in this thread before (or maybe I have, I don't remember). Anyway, the picture is slowly getting clearer. My team (the Canes) were terrible half the year and didn't make it, and I'm not one to jump to another team when mine is out, so I'm enjoying the playoffs without caring too much this year. I must say though, I am cheering for Boston a little now, because I like the group of players they have and think they COULD be very good, but I don't think they are going too much further. I'm just glad they knocked out Buffalo. laugh.gif It looks like a West year to me though.