Unobscured Vision

^ Probably Mr. Kennedy, if the dirt sheets are to be believed. ^

Damo R.

yeah quite possibly

Calum

Hmm. I wouldn't call Kennedy a "big surprise" so I hope it's not him :/

RageOfFury
Hulk Hogan's TNA entrance theme is actually not a new song as it can be heard on the WCW Nitro and WCW/nWo Thunder video games released on Playstation in the late nineties. At the time, a sound-alike was created because THQ didn't own the rights to the actual New World Order song.

It's actually a Dale Oliver remix of the nWo 2000 song. Dale Oliver does all of the TNA themes.

Also, Bischoff's entrance song is a remix of 'White Train' by Tito and Tarantula, the song he used back in WCW. TNA's Dale Oliver remixed it. Here's the original version:

Edited by RageOfFury

Loso

could be but doesnt have to be. could be another ROH talent they've kept a secret. or.....it could be Sid Vicious

LOC

It could be...wait for it....The Rock!!!1!1111

Damo R.

omgz n3v3r!

MightyJordan

I've gotta admire your optimism. :p

I'm trying to think of a big-time WWE superstar (former or current) who I could believe would actually go to TNA. It's a tricky one.

I did think of Rikishi, but he's been in TNA before, and at the moment, he's trawling through the indie promotions.

If JB mentioned it was someone who has been in TNA before, I probably would have gone with the Macho Man Randy Savage. :p

Hmmmmm... I'm looking at the Genesis poster, and I'm reckoning it's someone Kurt Angle had a big rivalry with in WWE. The first name that springs to mind is Brock Lesnar, but no chance of that, as he's still recovering from his operation, and he's very likely to be out all this year. Edge, and The Big Show are two other big names that spring to mind.

Damo R.

JBL maybe

MightyJordan
JBL maybe

A-ha, good one. :)

Damo R.

Vince Russo answers questions from fans!

Lucas Wayne Swanger: In your opinion, what's the ONE storyline that changed professional wrestling forever? The Montreal Screwjob? Hogan as the 3rd man? Or is there more than one?

Vince Russo: The Montreal screwjob wasn't a storyline--it was REAL. I'd have to say definitely the "Third Man". You have to give Hogan and Bischoff credit for that.

Loads More Here!

MightyJordan

Got a thought. Hogan's making his TNA PPV debut, so it's likely to be someone who's worked with Hogan in the past, so I reckon it could be The Ultimate Warrior.

LOC

It won't be Edge that's for sure. Why would he go to TNA, I mean really? He's a 6 or 7 (or 12 lol) time World Champ now in WWE, he's a major player there and if he jumped to TNA what would that accomplish for him? Just **** Vince off?

I thought about it maybe being JBL or the Warrior. I'm going to lean towards JBL because Warrior is just, no. No.

Damo R.

I didn't think Warrior but he is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay past it, if they get him in they might as well ring up iron sheik and bring him into x-division.

LOC

Yeah exactly. He's just not in-ring material anymore. Well, neither is Hogan and I assume within a year he'll be wrestling someone in TNA lol

The only way Warrior could work is if they bring him in as a backstage interviewer or manager and let him use his big words (that make people get headaches) and become a heel :D

Damo R.

Tom Baker sent along the following: Just in case your counting, during this Friday night's edition of Smackdown in the UK there was an advertisement for TNA coming to the UK. Seems TNA is doing well getting these adverts during WWE showings.

Damo R.

tna.png

TNA has once again changed the older version of their logo on their official website TNAwrestling.com. The logo change, which reports indicate was the brainchild of Eric Bischoff, has a more streamlined and clean look. In addition, the whole "Total Non-Stop Action" verbiage that was apart of their old logo now simply says "wrestling."

azz0r_wugg

Much better, the A is an A now.

RageOfFury
TNA Airing Live On Monday?

Brooke Hogan said today on the Bubba The Love Sponger radio show she would be in Orlando Monday for the live episode of TNA Impact. Bubba told her she made the announcement too early.

As of press time TNA has not announced a live Impact for next week although it would make sense that TNA will go live the night after Genesis. We've reported several times that TNA is expected to make a permanent move to Monday nights on Spike TV.

Nice going Brooke lol. But totally awesome. They need to go live on Monday nights ASAP.

Damo R.

Brets back next week to Raw for the road to Wrestlemania so this doesn't surprise me

Damo R.

It is being reported that TNA iMPACT! will NOT air Live on 1/18 despite Brook Hogan making the claims on Bubba The Love Sponge Radio.

Brook seemed to be under the impression next weeks show was live however TNA are due to film 4 iMPACT! shows over the next several days (January 18th, 19th and 20th). TNA also have a upcoming Tour of the United Kingdom following this Sunday's Genesis PPV which certainly won't be cancelled for Live shows Brook will be in attendance for next Monday's taping.

---

TNA superstars Scott Steiner and Kip James(Billy Gunn) were both backstage at last Tuesday's Impact taping. Steiner was scheduled to be a part of the program, but is not expected to appear on the telecast Thursday on Spike TV.

Wresltinginc.com sources say that both men meet with talent relations director Terry Taylor to discuss their future with the company.

There has been much speculation about Steiner's future with the company for several months and it is yet to be known what impact, if any, that the arrival of Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff has had on his status.

James was reportedly released late last year but those reports appear to be false.

Damo R.

TNA returnee Scott Hall is pushing company officials to hire his friend, Sid Eudy (a/k/a Sid Vicious).

The two apparently became real close friends in the past year as just before his return to the organization, Hall had been working on the independent circuit with the multi-time world champion. Furthermore, Sid's son Gunnar made his wrestling debut alongside Hall this past summer in a tag match. There were also videos posted online of the duo "shooting" on the wrestling business.

It's also interesting to note that the TNA logo was recently posted on Sid's MySpace page. There is also expected to be a major surprise at Genesis this Sunday night. Could this be it? Stay tuned!

MightyJordan

If after all this time, the "big surprise" is just Sid Vicious, that would be a huge letdown. :(

timster

if you didn't watch TNA Genesis here's the new ring ... also, Brian Kendrick and Ken Anderson debuted at the PPV last night

1(2).jpg

timster

TNA backstage interviewer Bubba The Love Sponge posted the following "tweet" on his official Twitter page recently:

"I say **** hati. Why do we have to take care of everybody our country is in shambles. Bubba"

Follow more Bubba The Love Sponge tweets at Twitter.com/BTLSRadio

-------------------------------------------------

while I don't agree with saying F Haiti, I have wondered the same thing