The Big TNA Wrestling Thread

Just watching Victory Road on Challenge here in the UK. Dreamer vs. Brother (Bully) Ray - A blow up doll? Really? This thing is just pathetic!

Just watching Victory Road on Challenge here in the UK. Dreamer vs. Brother (Bully) Ray - A blow up doll? Really? This thing is just pathetic!

there's TNA for you right there...

There are other reports stating that Hardy arrived to the iMPACT! Zone on Sunday way later than he was supposed to and was found laying on his back in a corner of a bathroom backstage. TNA management was frantically trying to find him before the main event. Jeff was nodding off and as noted above, had to be held up on his way to the arena for the main event. Sting was quiet backstage but visibly ****ed off. More as we get it.

:blink:

Thanks to Alexander Brown for sending in the following:

The following has been posted over at TNAWrestling.com:

An Announcement Regarding Victory Road

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO TNA WRESTLING FANS REGARDING SUNDAY'S VICTORY ROAD PAY-PER-VIEW

TNA Wrestling strives to give fans who purchase our pay-per-views as close to a full three-hour event as possible. This past Sunday's "TNA Victory Road" fell short of that standard. Your support of TNA is never taken for granted. To show you how we value that support, we would like to offer six months of free access to the TNAondemand.com library.

To receive your free offer, please send us a copy of your Victory Road pay-per-view purchase receipt to :

TNA OnDemand Offer

209 10th Avenue South, #302

Nashville, TN 37203.

Please be sure and submit your name, address, and email address, as we will be emailing a special code that will unlock over 300 hours of great TNA Wrestling action.

---------------------------

hahahahahahahahahaha .... really? omg, a code to use a website

Sting why didn't you just go for the big payday and an instant WrestleMania match over at WWE?! :no:

Let's just hope they make you an offer next year...

I will ask this question.

Do you wrestling fans know that wrestling is all play acting and each bout is fixed?

Do you wrestling fans know that wrestling is all play acting and each bout is fixed?

Oh noes, you ruined it!!!!

It's entertainment. We know the results are pre-determined, it takes nothing away from the athleticism required to perform some of the acts.

Think of it like any other TV show, not real sports

WHAT!!!!!

Next you'll be saying Santa is fake, the tooth fairy doesn't take your teeth and the easter bunny isnt real :(

What?! You mean to say that if someone tries to beat me up in the street and I do the People's Elbow on them they won't lose? Or better still the W-O-R-M! :rolleyes:

In other news, did you know that Superman isn't real? And that Jack Bauer's real name is Kiefer Sutherland!

TMZ.com is reporting that TNA star Kurt Angle was arrested on Friday morning in North Dakota.

According to police, the highway patrol in Grand Forks, N.D. found Angle sitting in his parked car in the median separating lanes.

Angle had reportedly pulled over after hitting an icy patch in the road. Police approached Angle's parked car, smelled alcohol on Angle's breath and asked him to take a field sobriety breath. Angle failed the test and was arrested.

Since police did not catch Angle actually driving while under the influence, he was charged with "being in control of a motor vehicle while intoxicated."

Here's the mugshot picture from TMZ.com:

th_099481995_072_122_133lo.jpg

Credit SEScoops.com

Randy Ricci of NAWF.com has posted the following blog:

"Below are things that I have heard through reliable sources. I can?t claim they are 100% ?dead on balls? true but, I?m pretty sure there is more then a little truth to all of these items below.

First item is and I?m not sure if this is online yet but, TNA plans on ?terminating? Jeff Hardy. Not really though its kind of a ?gimmick?. The plan is for Jeff to go into rehab (not sure if it will be on Vince?s dime or not yet) and then to bring him back as a recovering ?baby face?.

As someone in recovery, I can tell you there are soooo many facets to this that ?TNA creative? is not considering.And its IMO SICK! To make a storyline out of this especially if Hardy is willing to try and ?recover?."

• 4 weeks later...

F4WOnline.com is reporting that Mick Foley is set to make his return to TNA Impact at next week's tapings. Although Foley did state on Twitter that he would like to have attended Raw on Monday night to celebrate The Rock's birthday, and it was reportedly ok with TNA officials, it's being said that WWE declined.

As noted in the spoiler results for next week's TNA Impact show, several big names returned at the tapings last night.

Mick Foley and "Wildcat" Chris Harris both made their TNA TV returns, and Joanie "Chyna" Laurer made her TNA debut

According to Ric Flair, who appeared on the Mark Madden radio show in Pittsburgh, PA today, the plan right now is for him to get a title match against Sting in August. Of course, plans can and do change all the time.

No word on if this will happen at a pay per-view event or house shows but I'm guessing it'll be on pay-per-view.

Karen gets in the ring to escape, but runs right into Kurt, who blocks Karen's escape and allows Chyna to come in and nail her with a running clothesline in the corner. Chyna drags Karen back to her feet and hits the Pedigree, then hooks the anklelock. Jeff slides in and blocks Karen from tapping, so Kurt hooks Jeff in an ankle lock and drags him away, and Karen finally taps out.

using the pedigree eh!

di-QFHA.jpg

Hmmm, apparently she went over very well last night. She performed really well, and it was like she never left the ring. TNA would be moronic not to keep using her at this point now.

TNA Wrestling kicked off a tournament at last night's Xplosion taping for the Xplosion Championship. The premise of the title is that it's holder would be able to challenge any champion on iMPACT! Wrestling.

"The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero squared off against Suicide in the opening match of the tournament.

• 3 weeks later...
In an update to our earlier report, Mick Foley has asked for his release due to creative differences. This is the reason for the abrupt ending to "The Network" storyline. Foley has not officially been released from TNA but that is expected to happen soon. As noted earlier, his current TNA contract expires in September.

Hmmm, apparently she went over very well last night. She performed really well, and it was like she never left the ring. TNA would be moronic not to keep using her at this point now.

Well, there were a couple of a botches in the match. Chyna's only real botch was when she scoop slammed Jeff Jarrett, she lost her balance and fell over. Then the pedigree didn't go that well, but I think that's more Karen Angle's fault.

See them here:

(The TNA stuff starts about 45 seconds in)

But yeah, it would be stupid of TNA to stop using her. Sadly, it reinforces the impression that TNA is just a retirement home for released WWE superstars. The sooner Hulk Hogan is gone, the sooner TNA can start rebuilding themselves, and become a good promotion again. Bringing back the six-sided ring is the first thing they need to do.

As previously reported, Mick Foley is indeed finished with TNA as an on-air character, having requested his release from the company. While his contract is not set to expire until September, WZ has learned some exclusive details on Foley's possible future after TNA.

According to a key WWE insider, there have been talks of bringing Foley back to the company as an "ambassador" for WWE. Over the past few weeks, Foley has been Tweeting with several WWE stars such as The Rock, hinting that he'd be at Raw for Rock's birthday celebration, and he even took at shot at TNA not too long ago when he compared an empty arena to a TNA house show.

The key insider told us this evening, "the feeling in the company is that Foley will be brought back to WWE as an ambassador, and I would be very surprised if he's not in that role by the end of the year, after his TNA deal expires."

WZ will keep you updated as this story continues to develop.

Much like Mick Foley, Tommy Dreamer is apparently done with TNA as well. He posted the following on his official Twitter page: "If u need a reason 2 go 2 TNA shows on 6/10 Marion, Ill & 6/11 Memphis TN. They will b my last 2 apperances for TNA.Come say goodbye. Thnx". PWInsider.com is reporting that the reason for Dreamer's departure is due to the two parties not agreeing on a new contract deal.

• 3 weeks later...
We noted yesterday here on the website that TNA Wrestling officials suspended Matt Hardy due to continuously arriving late to live events. In an update on this, the suspension was also due in part to the video he posted online of himself urging Jeff Hardy to stun Reby Sky (Matt's girlfriend) with a taser, "among other reasons." Basically, several things had been building up and they suspended him.

Hardy was left off last week's iMPACT! Wrestling tapings in Orlando, Florida due to the aforementioned reasons.

As noted earlier, Matt Hardy tweeted the following statement in response to the online reports: "Just checked out the headlines on the 'net.. They make me smile :-) Everything's cool in life-luv it! It's 95 out but I'm not sweating ;)"

what a bunch of tools the hardys are!

• 1 month later...
Wrestling superstar Matt Hardy was arrested in North Carolina today for suspicion of driving while intoxicated ... TMZ has learned.

According to the Moore County Jail, Hardy was busted this afternoon by the North Carolina State Highway Patrol and released around 7:00 PM ET.

Hardy is currently part of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, but made his name in the WWE.

According to the North Carolina State Highway Patrol, a trooper discovered Hardy after his 2009 Corvette ran off the road and struck a tree. Hardy was by himself at the time and did not suffer any injuries.

The trooper observed signs of impairment and arrested Hardy. He was charged with DWI and the trooper found no other contraband in the vehicle. Hardy submitted to a blood test, the results are pending.

*Update*

Matt Hardy's arrest today in North Carolina has had immediate repercussions -- he's been DROPPED from TNA.

A rep for TNA tells TMZ, "TNA today released Impact Wrestling star Matt Hardy from its roster. Hardy was already under suspension from the company."

As TMZ first reported, Hardy was arrested after his Corvette smashed into a tree this afternoon. He was not injured.