The Big TNA Wrestling Thread

I really hope they bring Shelton on board, then either place him in the X Division, or bring in Charlie Haas and reunite Team Angle.

Come on, TNA, sign him!

At the very least, he can get killed by a top-class wrestler again! :p

The TNA Impact replay from Thursday, April 29 on Spike TV drew an audience of 894,000 viewers.

That is a pretty decent increase from the 739,000 viewers Impact drew on the first-run airing from this past Monday night.

Yeahhhhhhh.

according to the TNA Wrestling Facebook page, Todd Clem aka, Bubba The Love Sponge has been fired from the company

bubba-fired.JPG

as of 10:23pm, 323 'like' this

according to the TNA Wrestling Facebook page, Todd Clem aka, Bubba The Love Sponge has been fired from the company

as of 10:23pm, 323 'like' this

Finally! That guy was a piece of **** on the show and in real life.

well, iMPACT is moving back to Thursday.

wow, jay lethal really does a good ric flair impression

well that was a quick monday night war :blink:

well that was a quick monday night war :blink:

yea, it was said on tonights live show. Dixie Carter is "listening to the fans" and moving it back. haha, more like listening to SpikeTV executives after the 0.5 rating last Monday and then a higher rating on the replay

well, iMPACT is moving back to Thursday.

wow, jay lethal really does a good ric flair impression

funniest thing ever...then tainted by Orlando Jordan :sleep:

Last night's TNA iMPACT! scored a 0.8 cable rating. More details to come.

Last night's RAW did hours of 2.9 and 3.2 for a 3.05 (3.1) cable rating. More details to come.

TNAWrestlingNews.com is reporting that TNA could be dipping into the nineties well again as there has been talk of changing the Global Championship currently held by Rob Terry to a "Hardcore" title. Stay tuned.

it needs to be 24/7 :shifty:

TNAWrestlingNews.com is reporting that TNA could be dipping into the nineties well again as there has been talk of changing the Global Championship currently held by Rob Terry to a "Hardcore" title. Stay tuned.

it needs to be 24/7 :shifty:

Oh yes please!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

TNA president Dixie Carter noted on her Twitter account this evening that she attended Mickie James' CD release party.

"Just left my first music showcase in a while. Wanna guess the artist? Mickie James. Thanks for the invite girl," Carter wrote.

James held her release party, promoting Strangers & Angels, in Carter's (and TNA's) backyard of Nashville, Tennessee.

Sacrifice was alright. The best moment by far, was Mr. Anderson's backstage segment! :rofl:

"ANNNNNNNDERRRRRRRRRR *high-pitched* SOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Orlando Sentinel from Florida is reporting that TNA Tag Team Champion Scott Hall was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. The incident took place on May 14th in the town of Chuluota at the Hitching Post Bar in Seminole County.

As police arrived on the scene, they witnessed a bartender standing in the main entrance telling Hall to leave. He even arranged a ride home for Hall, but when a car came for him, Hall punched out one of the windows.

According to numerous witnesses, Hall started getting aggressive in the bar after "drinking heavily", and even went so far as to push a customer and arguing with a female bartender.

:rofl:

Eric Bischoff posted the following message on his Facebook?

Sometimes you gotta know "when to say when". Getting close.

What's the deal? Is Eric just messing around with the fans, or is he considering leaving TNA? More shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that TNA management has told the creative team to try its best to include Hulk Hogan in every episode of Impact even if it's just for one segment or a small amount of TV time. Prior to this, there had been internal debate within TNA as to whether Hogan should be used sparingly, as a special attraction, but the feeling now is that Hogan needs to be featured as much as possible on Impact, and should make an appearance on the show every week.

i mute the tv, go take a #1/#2, etc when hogan is on. now i'm going to have to do it more than twice? ughh, i guess i'll find something else to watch on Thurday nights now ... wait a second, WWE NXT is airing in Canada now .. on Thursday nights too.

Tommy Dreamer is now on the TNA roster after appearing at Slammiversary PPV just a few moments ago during the Brother Ray/Jesse Neal match

this is not the "surprise that will change TNA forever" that Dixie Carter tweeted about recently

During the Impact tapings tonight in Orlando, Eric Bischoff announced that The Band have been stripped of the TNA Tag Team Titles and that a tournament will begin to determine new TNA Tag Team Champions. The winners of the tournament, which begins at tonight's taping, will face The Motor City Machine Guns at TNA's Victory Road PPV to crown new Tag Team Champs. Bischoff's reason for stripping The Band of the titles was because of Scott Hall's actions at last night's PPV.

-----------------------------

correct me if I am wrong here, but neither Scott Hall nor Kevin Nash was at the Slammiversary PPV last night