December 2009 Desktop Thread

Are you saying the wallpaper is your new picture of your town?

'Cause... I had that wallpaper, last year. Can't be that new, if it's yours... :unsure:

-Emily

Well... no. That's not my town. Actually the roads look something like this Kinda similar to the wallpaper :D

Oh, and like this

It's snowing now for 3 days, we had a little sun yesterday but since this morning the snow keeps falling again

Changed mine a bit. Wallpaper can be found here. Other stuff: Shiki Wine theme, Gnome Wine icons, DockbarX, MintMenu, music player applet, widget layer for Screenlets and Compiz activated. Most tweaked a bit.

screenshot137s.png

screenshot138s.png

screenshot139s.png

Changed mine a bit. Wallpaper can be found here. Other stuff: Shiki Wine theme, Gnome Wine icons, DockbarX, MintMenu, music player applet, widget layer for Screenlets and Compiz activated. Most tweaked a bit.

damn nice man!

Mooore Driiiiii :rose: ....not in christmas mood :no: (things pretty bad)

s3hb28.jpg

She'd be very pretty if there was anything left of her apart from bone structure, uncanny valley village, shopped to hell and back.

She'd be very pretty if there was anything left of her apart from bone structure, uncanny valley village, shopped to hell and back.

wtf did you mean with that?!! :laugh:

english is not my native language and you talked in a strange way...too much photoshop, that was what you pretend to say with that over elaborate phrase :huh: ?