Neowin Digital Gallery

Today I bring you a rather eclectic mix of photos:

4305257870_be33ca5f60.jpg

4306843718_3979cc6a44.jpg

4309718852_6bdf7d8d11.jpg

4311153877_b606306c46.jpg

4312283307_98a781e8bb.jpg

@goodcase: Nice, I like the shots, the model's hair on #3 could use improvement but otherwise it looks great, those alien bees are holding up well.

Today I bring you a rather eclectic mix of photos:

Love the sillouhete ones!

@richard sim, lovely long exposure

@shadsii the one with the tree just feels like something out of lord of the rings... AMAZING!

@good case, love the first 3, the third one feels just provocative :yes: :shiftyninja: The forth one just feels to staged IMO

Love the sillouhete ones!

@richard sim, lovely long exposure

@shadsii the one with the tree just feels like something out of lord of the rings... AMAZING!

@good case, love the first 3, the third one feels just provocative :yes: :shiftyninja: The forth one just feels to staged IMO

thanks, but funny enough, the only one that wasnt staged was the fourth one :p

thanks, but funny enough, the only one that wasnt staged was the fourth one :p

:wacko: really :s ?

Thats a photoshop fake.

I've never seen a laptop keyboard so free of dust and grime lol

Agreed, either that or it's JUST been taken out of the box in some sort of forensics lab :p

To be honest, i've seen brand new OOB keyboards come with a thin film of dust. so either thats a CGI or airbrushed in photoshop :p

Thats a photoshop fake.

soo true, but you know what, as off topic as this is i have to tell you all..lol

There is this "as seen on tv" type product called Cyber Clean, cost like $8 or something. It's similar to the green slime stuff we used to play with as kids, and all you do is press it against your keyboard and it cleans everything from under and around the keys and leaves them nice and shiny.. I was sceptical as hell, but got it as a stocking stuffer for xmas, best gift ever, it works incredibly well. My laptop keyboard was nasty and now it looks brand new.

cyber_clean.jpg

sry for the off topic-ness..lol

Back to photos...goodcase, LOVE the photos, great lighting and i love the contrast between the room and the girl, great shots.

So I got to test out the Alien Bee's today:

-snip-

A few more up on my blog.

She is cute (Y) :yes:

awesome pics guys.. I haven't had the time to get any yet.. hopefully soon.

Night_Motion_3_by_richardsim7.jpg

pic would be really nice if you removed those things in the air on the left side, and made the sky all blue (without that orange streak on the bottom).. nice pics.

(without that orange streak on the bottom).. nice pics.

:rofl:

Sorry bubba, nothing personal, just funny thing, we were chatting in IRC, and some guy, can remember the nick said that he should up the contrast from the orange part so it filled the space more and now you're saying it's better without it :p Different tastes for different people I guess :p

:rofl:

Sorry bubba, nothing personal, just funny thing, we were chatting in IRC, and some guy, can remember the nick said that he should up the contrast from the orange part so it filled the space more and now you're saying it's better without it :p Different tastes for different people I guess :p

well no, he's got a point too, either way could work really, it's just right now the orange because it's so minimal looks out of place, so if it were either all blue or a nice transition gradient from blue to orange would look nice. Neither of which is your fault, that's just how the sky looked..lol

Thats a photoshop fake.

Agreed, either that or it's JUST been taken out of the box in some sort of forensics lab :p

Hehe, no, it's actually the keyboard I've been using for a couple of months now, it's not "clean" but it isn't "dirty" either, Didn't do any sort of airbrushing or anything similar to it, it might just be the dark.

Weyhey, I did it.

I managed to get off my lazy arse and take some photos for my January '10 folder, and in the nick of time too. Been over a month since my last capture (father, lol).

Posted 13 pics (one of which is currently in the Funny 2010 images in the Members Metropolis), here are 6 of em:

4317570820_16e7b2b8db_b.jpg

4317575886_6125b2d3bd_b.jpg

4317581258_55603126b8_b.jpg

4317584376_47d892e43f_b.jpg

4317587342_52e2d268fd_b.jpg

I shall endeavor to not leave it so long until my next session of photography (work doesn't count!)

Malc

Here's a pic I took on m3 3.2MP Cybershot phone back in summer last year:

DSC00220.jpg

I was amazed how well it turned out.

-------------------------

badldragon, I love that colorful swirly picture of yours! Great work, even if it wasn't original like you said in your comments at flickr.

Here is one my son, Jamie, took of me showing off my skills on his skateboard.

Apparently, this is called an ollie (lol).

fall.jpg

Was pretty funny but I reckon that it is good advice for dad's not to try and relive their youth (at least not on a skateboard on concrete)