IMPORTANT: Pre-Upgrade preparation

Just had a clean through my inbox and sentbox. (Y)

What, your sent box works? I have never, ever had anything in my sent box - It has always been completely empty no matter how many PMs I send :/

What, your sent box works? I have never, ever had anything in my sent box - It has always been completely empty no matter how many PMs I send :/

When you send a message you have to tick the box at the bottom that says "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder".

(It's not enabled by default)

When you send a message you have to tick the box at the bottom that says "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder".

(It's not enabled by default)

Oh, okay (Y)

sent%20items.png

Edit: Beaten to it.

Okay, I decided to just go ahead and do it now. I have 46 messages left which I'd just like to re-read before I delete them later this weekend (as I can't remember what some of them are about :p)

Didn't have much to delete, but done :)

I can't wait for the upgrade - IPB3 is head and shoulders above 2 imo.

See the forum title ;)

I considered sending everyone a message about it, but then I realised....

Need to be able to send private messages that expire and destroy them self :p

when the upgrade is complete could you possible post the number private messages on both the copy of the database and the live database? just curious to see how much this request helped (in regards to people cleaning out their inbox and how much time saved)

not really important but would just be nice to see if you can spare the time :) cheers

can't wait for the upgrade :)