IMPORTANT: Pre-Upgrade preparation

Thanks all - your actions are directly lowering the amount of time that will be spent updating the site when we launch.

happy to help!

Thanks all - your actions are directly lowering the amount of time that will be spent updating the site when we launch.

Could you perhaps divulge when exactly? :shifty:

Then there's the one million dollar question, when will you launch :shiftyninja:
Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts and prepare to start your engines.

:shiftyninja:

Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts and prepare to start your engines.

:shiftyninja:

So... 6 more days? :iiam:

For some reason I can't see them taking too long, since they've announced it, and kindly edited the footer too. xD

For some reason I can't see them taking too long, since they've announced it, and kindly edited the footer too. xD

I didn't even realize it until I read your post. :o

You just killed my hope of every seeing it. :p

I'm glad that I was able to successfully crush your dreams. :D

In all honesty, this is quite exciting news. It's obvious that the developers (and others involved in the process) have dedicated large quantities of time into the creation and release of this new Neowin "era", and I'm looking forward to seeing it made public. Two thumbs up from me, developers!

I hope that the new atlas homepage will be available for mobile users as well like the way currently is setup the forum! It will be really a worthy feature!

I hope that the new atlas homepage will be available for mobile users as well like the way currently is setup the forum! It will be really a worthy feature!

You're a Subscriber.... Go find out :p

5 <strike>days</strike> weeks of Atlas/Ignition Dave gave to me :

Ten giraffes with a vengance

Nine major features

Eight pages

Seven different options

Six tags

Five party packs

Four administrators

Three warnings

Two nulls

and oneeeee new skin!