We're back online! (again)

OK, so we're back up.. Lots of issues with migrating to Invision Board 3 unfortunately.. We've had a lot of help from IPS so a massive thankyou to them.

One or two issues to note.

We're still having issues with IE6 and 7 and our developers are trying to debug those problems. You will find on IE6 and 7 that the bbcode & RTE editors do not work.

We believe that the other issues are fixed, but if thats not the case please do report any issues here or in Site & Forum Issues.

Thanks again for your continued patience, we really hope that this is finally staying up now.

• Like 2

Nice to see it up and running again. Hopefully after the initial flood of users everything will settle down again.

Thanks for all the hard work to all the Neowin team and IPS themselves.

It's looking great - well done!

Hopefully the 'Sever too Busy' messages will end after a bit more tweaking.

Seems like there is still some issue with the server load. :(

Looks like it. I hope it's caused by the massive flood of users refreshing to browse the forums rather than anything server-side.

Seems like there is still some issue with the server load. :(

Indeed, though it's good to be back :)

Well done to all involved! I think as most of us work in the IT industry will can understand the frustration of upgrading such a massive database. Once again well done to those involved.

Well done to all involved! I think as most of us work in the IT industry will can understand the frustration of upgrading such a massive database. Once again well done to those involved.

hmm, i have no skin/theme for the forums. anyone else running into that problem?

nevermind, it seems to be working now. still a little slow, but definitely a lot better than the first time.