HBO's Game of Thrones

10 minutes ago, LaP said:
  Reveal hidden contents

THat's the theory. That's why the NK is alwasy at the right place and at the right time. He sees things. That's why he pushed BS to the 3 eyes raven and then killed the 3 eyes raven. That's why he did not attack JS. He waited the the dragon to be there before attacking so DT would get close. he had spears ready and chain ready. He knew she would come and he knew he had to get the dragon. The theory is BS acquired the ability to travel thru time and used it to try to change history. he failedm turned crazy and became the NK.

Keep in mind it's a theory. But clearly the NK can see things like BS or else the story doesn't make much sense.

Hide contents

He wants to turn people into WW. Not point burning them as they would become useless for him.

Spoiler

I was using it as an example of how powerful the new dragon is, they would never use it like that, season 8 would be 1 episode long with 95% of the show being the night king walking home as summers coming. :D 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slarlac249 said:

was a great season finale, season 8 needs to come sooner...

Yeah I thought the while season was stellar. I hear 2019 for season 8. Not sure why they need so long, unless actors are committed to other projects already.

On 9/2/2017 at 0:10 PM, Slarlac249 said:

was a great season finale, season 8 needs to come sooner...

On 9/2/2017 at 0:15 PM, patseguin said:

Yeah I thought the while season was stellar. I hear 2019 for season 8. Not sure why they need so long, unless actors are committed to other projects already.

Supposedly producing and not having timelines screwed again, can't find the link for that though

This season was amazing for what it was dragons and zombies. Plotwise, it's got more holes than cheese.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Every now and then you get a TV show that's as epic as this. 

Cannot wait! Now do I watch week by week or binge the whole lot at the end?!

27 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

Do you really think you'll be able to go those extra couple of months without knowing while everyone else is talking about it? I'd rather binge it but I doubt I'll be able to wait.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, anthdci said:

Do you really think you'll be able to go those extra couple of months without knowing while everyone else is talking about it? I'd rather binge it but I doubt I'll be able to wait.

There's only 6 episodes, so it's doable....it's just wondering if I'll have 6-7 hours spare after the finale to watch all of them. 

TBH, it's one of the few shows that I have friends that watch too so not to feel left out of the discussion, I'll probably just watch them as they come out.

31 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

Yea, I wouldn't ... it would be real hard not to accidentally read or see spoilers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I rushed and did a complete series rewatch, now the wait for season 8.

• 4 weeks later...