HBO's Game of Thrones

when are we going to see more of the army of the dead? it seems everything is building up to them coming, but when? or is that a end of season thing?

21 minutes ago, Slarlac249 said:

when are we going to see more of the army of the dead? it seems everything is building up to them coming, but when? or is that a end of season thing?

I reckon generally it's going to be Season 7 is the battle of Westeros, and then Season 8 is the final big battle, dead vs undead etc

23 minutes ago, techbeck said:

Looks like episode 4 was leaked online. 

Welp, time to stay off the internet until Sunday. If anyone needs me, send me a letter in the post

• Like 3

On 2017-8-3 at 2:01 AM, John. said:

I reckon generally it's going to be Season 7 is the battle of Westeros, and then Season 8 is the final big battle, dead vs undead etc

+1 that's what this season seems to be building up with, losing or gaining allies.

On 8/5/2017 at 8:40 AM, The Evil Overlord said:

Ok I'm an addict, sue me.

OMG!
No spoilers, no tags, nothing, just OMG!

Holy hell that was a great episode!

Also 

Spoiler

DGENbNoXoAAkyTx.jpg

"Hello?"
"BEND THE KNEE"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Olenna tyrel Scene was just amazing. She was a true badass. Daenarys and jon finally meet. I cant wait to see what their alliance would do to cersei

9 minutes ago, Megan Wright said:

Olenna tyrel Scene was just amazing. She was a true badass. Daenarys and jon finally meet. I cant wait to see what their alliance would do to cersei

I think you're a week behind! Catch up, quickly!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Luc2k said:

Impressive visual spectacle. Too bad the actual tactics used in the battle were very poor.

Indeed very poor, though I think the whole point to that was to show  Danny, that her dragons can be hurt?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Draconian Guppy said:

Indeed very poor, though I think the whole point to that was to show  Danny, that her dragons can be hurt?

Spoiler

I was referring more to the Dothraki she needlessly lost during the initial charge into the spearmen's wall. She could have attacked the Lannisters across the defensive line in the first strafing run and it would have been a lot more devastating than going at it perpendicularly and creating a small gap.

A couple of the runs were also spent burning carts\wagons in the middle of the road, with no soldiers near. Those abandoned carts contained gold and food most likely, which would have been of use.

Hurting the dragon bit could be kept more or less the same. Personally, I would have added more Dothraki trying to harass Bron on the scorpion and Lannisters forming a defensive line in the smoke to protect it from them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Luc2k said:
  Hide contents

I was referring more to the Dothraki she needlessly lost during the initial charge into the spearmen's wall. She could have attacked the Lannisters across the defensive line in the first strafing run and it would have been a lot more devastating than going at it perpendicularly and creating a small gap.

A couple of the runs were also spent burning carts\wagons in the middle of the road, with no soldiers near. Those abandoned carts contained gold and food most likely, which would have been of use.

Hurting the dragon bit could be kept more or less the same. Personally, I would have added more Dothraki trying to harass Bron on the scorpion and Lannisters forming a defensive line in the smoke to protect it from them.

Spoiler

Also apparently she went to the Rickon school of going in a straight line (towards the launcher) rather than Serpentine :laugh:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Luc2k said:
  Hide contents

I understood the  gold was already delivered to kings landing?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Draconian Guppy said:

I understood the  gold was already delivered to kings landing?

Spoiler

Cersei told the banker that the gold was with her brother. And the banker, while praising her and trying to find new financing opportunities, always ended with "as soon as the gold is delivered". Theoretically, the gold would have been safer with Jaimie's army, and it's not like that army was considered disposable to risk sending the gold ahead with regular soldiers. Jamie was with the army and Bron, Randyll and Dickon Tarly were also around gathering supplies from the peasants in Highgarden (when not with the army itself).

Edited by Luc2k
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Luc2k said:
  Hide contents

Cersei told the banker that the gold was with her brother. And the banker, while praising her and trying to find new financing opportunities, always ended with "as soon as the gold is delivered". Theoretically, the gold would have been safer with Jaimie's army, and it's not like that army was considered disposable to risk sending the gold ahead with regular soldiers. Jamie was with the army and Bron, Randyll and Dickon Tarly were also around gathering supplies from the peasants in Highgarden (when not with the army itself).

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Luc2k said:

Impressive visual spectacle. Too bad the actual tactics used in the battle were very poor.

Spoiler

Yea, I do not understand the strategy ... as others have stated ... she should have attacked down the line.  Also, why just Drogon ... and not Rhaegal and Viserion (she kinda used all three during "Battle of the Bastards" albeit after two were freed).  All three would have made quick work of the battlefield saving a lot of Dothraki and Drogon probably wouldn't have been injured (I dislike that arrow contraption).

Excellent episode though!

• Like 1