HBO's Game of Thrones

43 minutes ago, Zathras5 said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, good throw... but why didn't he throw it at the one they were climbing on. He could have ended the war right there, stupid white walker had to show off.

cause that would end the show :laugh: but yah, clearly a big plot hole.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zathras5 said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, good throw... but why didn't he throw it at the one they were climbing on. He could have ended the war right there, stupid white walker had to show off.

Spoiler

Or better yet, why didn't the other dragon spit fire at the spear or do anything while the white walker took his sweet time lining up the shot.

On 8/3/2017 at 2:28 AM, The Evil Overlord said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Man I must REALLY have a sick mind, because I thought Cersei's revenge on the Martells was Poetic.

Are there anymore episodes for this season?

That was a good season, I preferred it being shorter so we didn't have to put up with filler while everything was getting leaked. Hopefully next year they keep the episodes/scripts somewhere safer. :p 

13 hours ago, Louisifer said:

That was a good season, I preferred it being shorter so we didn't have to put up with filler while everything was getting leaked. Hopefully next year they keep the episodes/scripts somewhere safer. :p 

There is no way that the final season won't get at least one leak. There's too much riding on it. Cleganebowl needs to happen.

Spoiler

I just want to know something.... What the Actual F... happened to all the different spells and magic that was supposed to be co protecting the wall, making it unbreachable by the dead that, was mentioned in earlier seasons?

1 minute ago, The Evil Overlord said:
  Hide contents

I just want to know something.... What the Actual F... happened to all the different spells and magic that was supposed to be co protecting the wall, making it unbreachable by the dead that, was mentioned in earlier seasons?

Spoiler

Yes, but then again earlier seasons were adapted from the books.

16 hours ago, The Evil Overlord said:
  Hide contents

yeah I want to know that as well, Also,

Spoiler

How would they have passed if they didn't have acquired the dragon?

Does anyone else think Tyrion already betrayed Daenerys?

14 hours ago, warwagon said:

Parents and GF came over and we had watched the final EP in the theater.

Reveal hidden contents

36510852470_4aaa8c3f0f_b.jpg

Nice! I did the same, GF and friends. We had a blast. I added the center speaker just before the finale and people were spot on, it makes a huge difference. I've been adding things little by little. In fact only recently I added a screen. I used to use a wall just like you. But in this new place there was no wall that I could use so I finally had to buy a screen.

Homage to the same scene. :D:p

projector_got_01.jpg

3 minutes ago, Nimdock said:

Hide contents

projector_got_01.jpg

Aww man your picture isn't loading. Try again, or PM me.

12 minutes ago, warwagon said:

Aww man your picture isn't loading. Try again, or PM me.

Oops. Let's try again.

36524968270_0f4d7677c9_b.jpg

I wonder if it is the way I am adding the spoiler tag... It is:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Correct?

Edited by Nimdock

7 minutes ago, Nimdock said:

Oops. Let's try again.

Hide contents

36524968270_0f4d7677c9_b.jpg

I wonder if it is the way I am adding the spoiler tag... It is:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Correct?

Great! Saw it that time! What size is that screen?

Just now, warwagon said:

Great! Saw it that time! What size is that screen?

120".

I was tempted to go bigger but I had to be honest with myself that given the size of the room going over that would probably make things bad. :rofl:

11 minutes ago, Draconian Guppy said:

also, another plot hole

Hide contents

If the dead can't swim, how did they put chains on the dragons?

Spoiler

They can't swim...but they can sink right? Assuming those that went down were sacrificed and just walked around the dragon attaching the chains. /Shrug

2 minutes ago, Jim K said:
  Hide contents

They can't swim...but they can sink right? Assuming those that went down were sacrificed and just walked around the dragon attaching the chains. /Shrug

Fair point.

Spoiler

How would they have passed if they didn't have acquired the dragon? Wasn't the wall protected by some weird hocus pocus abracadrabra?

3 minutes ago, Draconian Guppy said:

Fair point.

Hide contents

How would they have passed if they didn't have acquired the dragon? Wasn't the wall protected by some weird hocus pocus abracadrabra?

Spoiler

They would not have passed thru the wall without the dragon which is why they spent six seasons walking in circle. There's a theory online about who the NK is and why he does what he does. Very interesting theory and it explains a lot of the plot holes about the WW.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LaP said:
  Hide contents

They would not have passed thru the wall without the dragon which is why they spent six seasons walking in circle. There's a theory online about who the NK is and why he does what he does. Very interesting theory and it explains a lot of the plot holes about the WW.

Spoiler

the nK is BS or another theory? link me!

16 minutes ago, Draconian Guppy said:

also, another plot hole

Reveal hidden contents

If the dead can't swim, how did they put chains on the dragons?

Spoiler

My thoughts were, where did they find these huge chains? are those chains the reason its taken them so long to get anywhere while Jon & co can travel Westeros in no time at all? :p

Also who says blue flames aren't magic? :p apparently the dead dragon doesn't need to take breaths so that blue flame lasts for ages, Its more OP than its brothers combined as they only do short bursts.. it could wipe out Westeros by walking and flaming. :D

• Like 1

Just now, Draconian Guppy said:
  Hide contents

the nK is BS or another theory? link me!

Spoiler

THat's the theory. That's why the NK is alwasy at the right place and at the right time. He sees things. That's why he pushed BS to the 3 eyes raven and then killed the 3 eyes raven. That's why he did not attack JS. He waited the the dragon to be there before attacking so DT would get close. he had spears ready and chain ready. He knew she would come and he knew he had to get the dragon. The theory is BS acquired the ability to travel thru time and used it to try to change history. he failedm turned crazy and became the NK.

Keep in mind it's a theory. But clearly the NK can see things like BS or else the story doesn't make much sense.

2 minutes ago, Louisifer said:
  Hide contents

My thoughts were, where did they find these huge chains? are those chains the reason its taken them so long to get anywhere while Jon & co can travel Westeros in no time at all? :p

Also who says blue flames aren't magic? :p apparently the dead dragon doesn't need to take breaths so that blue flame lasts for ages, Its more OP than its brothers combined as they only do short bursts.. it could wipe out Westeros by walking and flaming. :D

Spoiler

He wants to turn people into WW. Not point burning them as they would become useless for him.

• Like 1

Just now, LaP said:
  Hide contents

THat's the theory. That's why the NK is alwasy at the right place and at the right time. He sees things. That's why he pushed BS to the 3 eyes raven and then killed the 3 eyes raven. That's why he did not attack JS. He waited the the dragon to be there before attacking so DT would get close. he had spears ready and chain ready. He knew she would come and he knew he had to get the dragon. The theory is BS acquired the ability to travel thru time and used it to try to change history. he failedm turned crazy and became the NK.

Keep in mind it's a theory. But clearly the NK can see things like BS or else the story doesn't make much sense.

Spoiler

Yeah also, some folks pointed out brandon is dressed like the night king every time he projects himself.