[Theme] Mac OSX Panther

The system files are differant and can cause stability issues if you use sp1 files in a non sp1 machine.

@Sushubh , what he said, aslo because it poses new patches to known issues and problems, many are fixed with this, alot of security holes are patched, also newer programs depend on the SP1's newer foles to function

/kicks in Xeros Door and yells

WHERES THE DAMN THEME  :D

just install the damn Sp1 !!!!    Bill will only spy on yea :D

Chill it will come someday...don't know when but it will come....July 3, 2004......Look here iit is Theme

I don't understand skinning XP to look like OSX. I like XPs design style. And OSX is great on its own and nothing stands up as an emulation. That's my opinion.

Kind of like how I buy a VW for how it looks and drives... I dont buy a Toyota because it gets better mileage then mod it to look like a VW. :D

My advice, get a Mac and a PC.

Thats what I did. :yes:

Kind of like how I buy a VW for how it looks and drives... I dont buy a Toyota because it gets better mileage then mod it to look like a VW. :D

huh ?? :blink: :blink: :no:

good for you, we poor people doesnt have money to buy a Mac and a PC :(

Yep, also objectbar has a few things to fix, it will be released later today theme will take a bit longer, im working on some things in it, also that crazy thing called life, thats always a pain :D. In meantime, id use KoL's its a kickass theme :D

Yep, also objectbar has a few things to fix, it will be released later today theme will take a bit longer, im working on some things in it, also that crazy thing called life, thats always a pain :D. In meantime, id use KoL's its a kickass theme :D

OK....kewl, but where can We Fing KOL's

ahhhh i cant stand hold offs like this, i dont mean to be a dick but every day it seems like its extended another, sry ii just get a bitch agitated lol

ahhhh i cant stand hold offs like this, i dont mean to be a dick but every day it seems like its extended another, sry ii just get a bitch agitated lol

Your right...It does seem that way.....

hey hey, people :D It will come out. This is a promise. I'm doing a lot right now. Im trying to finish it piece by piece. Objectbar will be released shortly. In the mean time I uploaded first post with a lil teaser :D I think this is by far the best objectbar skin :D Also updated the logonxp version of the logons :D for those who want it

Hahaha, Allright I'm going to lay it down with you guys.

I'm waiting from some files from my friend for the theme, once I have them I can finish it in 1 night. He hasn't been online yet so I havn't gotten them. Once I do I will finish. 2nd for objectbar its taking a little longer being Voodoo_FreaK is a lazy, and won't help me fix the last 2 bugs. As soon as I can I will release. With all due respect quit bitching about the theme, or ill bitch slap all of you.