[Theme] Mac OSX Panther

haha thanks man, I tried the other themes and objectbar themes and such, and well to be honest i dislike them all lol. I personally think my objectbar theme is the best it mgiht not look identical but everything works unlike pete's. packs theme is cool but i dislike it the 0 pixel boarder is gay u cant resize windows lol. I feel mine will be much better so it is worth waiting.

Thx Xero, sry for being an ass earlier, the them is awesome dude sweet work keep it up :p

anyone know of a decent OSX iconpacager icon theme?

Mac OSX Boot Screen (Hmm...it's not my flavor but Xero prefer original than nice so I use his sent image to make it)

That boot screen is great. Will it be released?

Dock.

Pack was done. Now TechConnect is creating an article. I'll post it here soon. I have cursors but I didn't add it in. I perfer Windows Cursors.

erm install the theme yes, windowsx thing no

Sorry to say this but your highness, i still dont get you.

erm (?) windowsx (?)

I just want to install your os x theme on a non sp1 machine! is it cool?

Show me a screeb of Lucidamac inuse, i have the font, it just looks really bad here. I dont get it, might be my machine.

anything u see in the first post you don't need sp1 for. So you can download any of my stuff and install it, windowsx - Windows X (the guy) his pack needed sp1, but i dun think he does anymore.

I havn't found a good iconpackager theme for mac icons, im working on getting one, and the cursors will be released soon(not made by me) I will have normal cursors and cursorxp cursors.

solarix u weren't bening an ass dont worry :D

and the trans in the menus, i didn't do that vodoo did, ill ask him when i see him

logonxp file :D logonxp is a program that most objectdesktop users use and just about everyone at wincustomize. If you don't know what it is, dont download it :D

i like the ob theme, but a couple things... there is no systray? :blink: ? and also the apple icon is a lil scraty/messy especially when u click on it..

systray yes, click anywhere on the desk, click view, and select hide/show system tray

and for the apple icon, its exactly the way it should be :D dont complain

Show me a screeb of Lucidamac inuse, i have the font, it just looks really bad here. I dont get it, might be my machine.

this is from Petes panther bar