[Theme] Mac OSX Panther

its made for windowblinds, I will try my best to make it work with v3 but did u know that v4 was released for win2000, a beta, check stardock central :D

Thanks. Rock on! :cool:

No I wasn't, I will take a look at it. Will my skins from 3 still work all right in 4?

Looks like it's progressing well Xero. Good job! Too bad Windows doesn't support Alpha Blending on its windows. Then you could make it perfect.

Okay to do unnattended

you need to go onto your XP CD and locate deploy.cab usually found support\tools\deploy.cab

extract the contents within to some directory and run setupmgr.exe that will run you through the basic unnattend, but your gonna want to add some lines into it. So after making your file from setupmgr.exe open it in notepad. (you can use ref.chm to find more lines to add, I belive its ref.chm, could be another .chm file in that .cab file) Anyways after you opened it in notepad first

under [Data] change "AutoPartition=1" to "AutoPartition=0" (this will keep it from automatically partioning some freespace and installing windows, very annoying if you have multiple drives and it detects the version of XP you wanted to format and reinstall XP on that partition)

Second under [unattended]

add a line saying "DriverSigningPolicy=Ignore" (without quotes)

The rest of it should look familiar to what you filled out in setupmgr.exe

if this is making much sense, just let me know.

yea well windows sux :D, im trying to make it look as good as it can haha. also the msn skin is ready to download, its in first post, enjoy :D

lol every button will apply to windows :D they will all work :D, im getting a friend of mine with panther to take screen shots of all the menus and send me them, and im making it like it and having it work for windows, like who wants a useless app :D seriously lol

Very important

I stopped development and distribution of Y'z Dock.

I notice to a Y'z Dock user.

1. Please stop use of Y'z Dock.

2. Please do not re-distribute Y'z Dock.

why is this?

lol every button will apply to windows :D they will all work :D, im getting a friend of mine with panther to take screen shots of all the menus and send me them, and im making it like it and having it work for windows, like who wants a useless app :D seriously lol

i love how you think :laugh:

hehe i've downloaded object bar and window blinds 4 just for this theme :blush:

hah thanks man. Well im like you, i have downloaded many objectbar themes, mac themes and to be honest to me, they all suck :D. So i have to make my own, and I make everything work the way I want it 2 :D, and you wont be let down ill say that :D

i have downloaded many objectbar themes, mac themes and to be honest to me, they all suck :D.

yes. i want that object bar so much. the sosumi one i downloaded sucked >_<

and i can't find an osx theme so i was using the disgusting mac os skin included with windowblinds :rolleyes:

this will the the king of all osx... things :D

damn cool... so the task bar becomes the menu bar for the opened application? Cool....

I am new to themes in XP and i m currently using Ice Man OS X skin...

damn cool... so the task bar becomes the menu bar for the opened application? Cool....

I am new to themes in XP and i m currently using Ice Man OS X skin...

www.stardock.com

download object bar. its amazing how much it can change your system. for this mac skin hes making an object bar and it would take away your task bar and pretty much makes finder what you're using.

hi. it's 5:40 am, i'm making no sense, and i feel like i'm in laa laa land :woot:

haha, phil that mac theme with wb4 is horrid :D, i dunno how u can handle it lol. And yes, the top bar is objectbar skinned, it replaces your taskbar but you can still see your different programs when you click the program running menu. and when you click finder you can see your systemtry, but it may change. Im remaking it all today with my partner and we are going to make it as mac as we can but have it all work with windows, like common what do i look like to u :D Ill try to finish it next or or so.

ps i made front page oh baby! :D

Xero, One thing.

In your logon screen file. When i shut down computer the shutting down computer message is not displayed just the blank Aqua Box appears! Is it me only , or the exe file is like that?