[Theme] Mac OSX Panther

LOL, it will be released soon. Hopefully today I can finish the objectbar theme, a little longer for the wb4 theme, as for the logon, yes, its supposed to be like that, do you really need text telling u its shuting down, like common u click shutdown :D u know what yer doing

yep, thats the real mac boot :D the other ones are the mac loading screen, this one just needs to have the apple sign higher, but windowsx knows already :D

LOL, it will be released soon. Hopefully today I can finish the objectbar theme, a little longer for the wb4 theme, as for the logon, yes, its supposed to be like that, do you really need text telling u its shuting down, like common u click shutdown :D u know what yer doing

Thanks for replying...

Actually the first time I shut down, I though I messed up the shutdown manager (watever) and it had came back to the original log on window without the users name showing. Hell i was scared for a moment :cry: I am new to tweaking with interfaces dude! I would sure recommend, you add a funny line or simple, Good Bye message in the next update! Won't hurt :rofl:

I need some help on the boot up screen where do i get some good ones (like the one from Windows X) and how do i go abt them, XP replaces the file everytime i reboot :cry: and please i had rather avaoid installing any software for this...

Hey guys, sorry no objectbar theme today :( sorry, but I did finish the logon, its final and everything, no shutdown msgs though :D

does the Lucida Grande font used look a little blurry to anyone else (yes, i do have ClearType enabled)?

maybe u can try to use the TrueType Lucida Grande font, Xero... the logon still looks great though!

:D

Yes, don't rush me people, everything come in pieces, it will be released soon :D, and gates, kick people who bitch :D yer my panther bouncer :)

Yes, don't rush me people, everything come in pieces, it will be released soon :D, and gates, kick people who bitch :D yer my panther bouncer :)

*e-steel toe boots* :cool:

Xero: Good stuff so far (Y), can't wait for the Visual Style, been wanting a total mac conversion to fiddle with and this has appeared right on time :?)

Good luck with the rest of the development.

I hope Xero releases a substyle, or someone makes a mod with the sunken buttons and hopefully an aqua or smoothstripes caption mod. :)

The dots are blurred... and a bit on the higher side too... :whistle:

Yea, nothing I can do about that, thats the font. Sorry :(

As for the YzDock, I can't do that cuz I don't have a clue how lol. If I found out, sure. I've been using objectdock for a bit now. I'm hoping either YzDock gets a good task docklet, or objectdock allows you to move icons to the same side as tasks.