[Theme] Mac OSX Panther

yea sure, but I dont see the point its just the default blue :D But if ya want I can do it. Or did u want another style? I would suggest the default blue look like real panther. Also objectbar theme has very little working , it just looks pretty, I gotta fix it, me and Voodoo_FreaK are working on it now. Mostly him cuz he is damn good.

Good news! Mac OSX Transformation Pack was finished successfully! If I can clear all homeworks in tomorrow, you'll get it in 2 days.

where do u guyz find the stock OSX icons? ive been searching everywhere...still cant find....

This is the link to the IceMan's version though I can't seem to download them :cry:

Icon Set from IceMan

Edited by Sushubh

Thanks man, Love your VS, using it right now :D. Also I finished objectbar theme :D, It will be released tomorrow, its very sexualious :D if thats a word :D

One final question... Will the theme require a software like windows blind or just replacing the system files will do? Another thing... Is it compatible to both SP1 and Non SP1 machines?

Good news! Mac OSX Transformation Pack was finished successfully! If I can clear all homeworks in tomorrow, you'll get it in 2 days.

2 days? wtf? take that long to upload or something. :p :shifty: