Gundam Discussion Thread

The RG 1/144 Gundam Mk-II Titan looks really great!

Imagine what Gundam would've been if they really had used these original designs in the first series:

MS_original_design.jpg

What's what the Gundam, Guncannon and Guntank looked like at first.

^Seen that one before as well. Really nice custom mode. That MSV of the Sinaju looks pretty cool too, but not as cool as the original :p

Just watched Episode 29 of Gundam AGE. Was pretty great to be honest. It started as the typical first episode of a Gundam series but when Flit entered the scene, it got pretty awesome. Also, it's interesting that they made it a dual seat Gundam like the Gundam Harute with Allelujah and Marie. However, they did copy more things from previous Gundam like the name G-Cepter (Gundam upgrade modules from Mobile Suit Gundam had the same naming scheme). AGE-3 was cooler than I thought it would be as well, haha.

^If only that was a 1/100 MG then I'd be a happy camper. I've been waiting for a 1/100 version of Gundam Hazel for a long time now. Good to know that they're working on Gunpla from "Advance of Zeta"

Also, that version of Gundam MK-2 (Amuro Ray Custom) looks really awesome! Would be awesome if that version was purchasable.

I think that they'll find Asemu at the end of the arc.

Gundam MK-2? Yeah, it's a custom painted version with the colours of the RX-78-2, hence the Amuro Ray Custom title :p

Or did you mean Gundam Hazel? Because Gundam Hazel isn't a conversion, but a complete Gundam on it's own.

I meant the Hazel, I swear there is the word conversion somewhere on the second picture. lol.

I see it too but if that's the case, I'm wondering how this is a conversion :s Such a bummer right now that we're not able to read Kanji :p

Info of the RX-121-1 Gundam TR-1 (Hazel Custom) on Gundam Wiki: RX-121-1 Gundam TR-1 (Hazel Custom)

That 00 Raiser looks great! The 2nd picture not so much as it's a bit too much. The later would be nice to have though as long as it comes with decals. It'll look too bland without it.

I'd LOVE to have Amuro Ray's Custom version of it though:

1.jpg

Source: MG 1/100 MSA-003 Nemo 'Karaba Amuro Ray's Customize Mobile Suit'

I'd use the original head (Not the Gundam head) for posing though. Though it looks great as a Gundam with the Gundam head on it.

That's one bad-ass looking mobile armour!

Also, the colours that the MSA-003 Nemo 'Karaba Amuro Ray's Customize Mobile Suit' has might as well be the original colour scheme that the designer had used for the RX-78-2 before Bandai told them to use flashier colours. You can read about it here: RX-78 Gundam Series (which I should've posted with the image 1 page back.

Look at what I just stumbled upon:

WANT! :D