Gundam Discussion Thread

I still dislike it, well the head primarily. There's just something wrong with it. Something is elongated or the faceplate is stretched. Doesn't feel "Gundam" to me, more like a rip off. AGE-2 however is a lot better. Looks like the faceplate from the Zeta , Destiny and Exia

Lol, "more like a rip off". Haven't you noticed? All the Gundam's and whatnot in Gundam AGE are rip-offs from previous series.

^Nice one!

Something else that's pretty nice:

The "Mobile Suit Gundam UC Film & Live 2012" event revealed on Sunday that there will be a seventh and final volume of the Mobile Suit Gundam UC anime "in the near future." The video anime series was previously announced as six volumes long. The sixth volume, "Sora to Hoshi to [uch? to Chiky? to]" (Space, Earth, and?), will debut next spring.

Source: Mobile Suit Gundam UC Anime Series Adds 7th Volume[/color]

^Nice one!

Something else that's pretty nice:

[/color]

Source: Mobile Suit Gundam UC Anime Series Adds 7th Volume[/color]

1g.jpg

can't believe it's only 7 episodes.

Same. I already couldn't believe it was only 1 episode to go after episode 5, haha. I'd love to get that as a poster btw. Wouldn't it be awesome if episode 7 would be feature film length?

Same. I already couldn't believe it was only 1 episode to go after episode 5, haha. I'd love to get that as a poster btw. Wouldn't it be awesome if episode 7 would be feature film length?

They should merge the whole 7 part series into one film imo. I'd love to pick that up on blu ray.

That would be a 7 hour anime, lol. There's no way that they'll do that, haha. Now, a special edition Blu-ray is something I'd much rather have!

No I mean, they put all the parts together on one disc, kinda like each chapter is a chapter.

^I know. But then it would still be one large film. I'd much rather have them all on a separate disc on special packaging :p

Those colours for the RX-78-2 are hideous XD

I've come across that AGE suit 2 weeks ago as well and I'm not going to spoil it :p

LOL.

MG AGE-2!

DSC03189.JPG

DSC03190.JPG

Gonna probably wait for the Double Bullet version though.

^That one looks pretty sweet. I'd love to see it with decals though. Also, it's one of those suits that I have to buy twice (kinda unfortunately for my wallet, haha). The reason being is that I'm the kind of person who'd LOVE to have it posing in Mobile Suit mode and in Strider mode.

I also did the same with Gundam Virtue and Gundam Nadleeh. To have Gundam Nadleeh I bought Gundam Virtue twice to be able to pose the both of them. I'll be doing the same with Zeta Gundam once I get my hand on that.

Also, I much rather have the original version of Gundam AGE-2. The Double Bullet version looks cool though I'd rather have the original versions of all the Gundam that I like :p Besides, Gundam AGE-2's Strider mode looks damn awesome!

Age-2-strider.jpg

Except for the head that's sticking out but the overall look makes up for that, haha.

Yeah I know, I hate that head! haha. But otherwise I still like the AGE2 Doubt Bullet.

New Gundam Wing Series?!

3fa9F2K9kDyiP4pWx6yZWA.jpg

re63OOVIosFGor1xO65g.jpg

vhdbyHmjrr.Nk2zV0dJBMw.jpg

1/144 Age -1 Razor Parts

26c.jpg

http://gundamguy.blo...azor-parts.html

1/144 AGE-2 Artemis Parts.

27a.jpg

http://gundamguy.blo...emis-parts.html

DSC03330.JPG

oooohhh.. HG 1/144 G-EXES JackEdge & HG 1/144 Dark Hound

^You mean series of Gunpla? Looks really interesting though

Also, Dark Hound looks pretty cool. G-EXES JackEdge on the other hand not so much. Both are part of the side stories as well as soon to be part of the main story. I bet by know you can guess who's come in contact with both of those suits in the side stories.

I won't leak anything, haha. And that diorama is pretty cool. There also seemed to be a mould for a new MG 1/100 Gundam SEED Gunpla: Buster Gundam.

A few more shots of the Dark Hound. I'm beginning to like it. It has a Deathscythe feeling to it.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

I'm liking the

Gundam AGE-2

Dark Hound mobile suit as well.

Did you know it was a customized version of the AGE-2 normal?

Though it's too bad that it's yet another thing they copied from previous Gundam. Does "Crossbone Vanguard" ring a bell?

That Gundam Unicorn 02 "Banshee" looks pretty cool!

Haha, better not hover over them :p That Sinanju looks epic!