Gundam Discussion Thread

^I can see the similarities. Though Nebula Blitz looks better IMO.

I wish they'd release the Gundam PSP games on iOS, lol.

True that. But it was still a boring episode. That's a pretty awesome version btw.

That's the wrong link :p

This is the right one: MG 1/100 RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 0 "Ver. Ka."

It's a nice version though I don't like the head. The head from the original version looks better. The pink looks kinda cool though I'd rather have the original red Psycho Frame. I can't see what else they've changed besides those 2 things though :/

LOL whoops my bad. Well the are the two weapons from the Banshee. It's the same head. Not sure what you are talking about .

Nope, the head looks different in burst mode. The cheeks look wider compared with this one:

unicorn_mg_toy_comparison1.jpg

This "Ver. Ka." looks loads better:

unicorn_5.jpg

All the decals really makes it look that much better compared with a 'clean' version.

On another note:

1153.jpg

Also, I've just got the latest Gundam Unicorn OST which is #3. There are live tracks on the 2nd disc! Man, I'd have loved to be at that concert for sure!

Yeah I still don't see the difference. lol. Mind you Ver KA is much more expensive for the same kit (minus the leg articulation, Ver KA cannot bend 90).

^Yup, was first introduced in the One Year War in the original series. Looks pretty cool. And odd that you can't see that the gap is somewhat bigger :p

^Same, it's the lamest Gundam show if you ask me :p

That Unicorn 02 "Banshee" looks really great. And I've seen that custom colouring job on the Mk-II bevore without the weathering effect on GundamGuy's blog. Looks awesome though!

That Unicorn 02 "Banshee" looks really great. And I've seen that custom colouring job on the Mk-II bevore without the weathering effect on GundamGuy's blog. Looks awesome though!

I know right? I can't believe Bandai released the MG Banshee not in those colours.

12.jpg

Because they're different colours than the original :p

Also, going to rewatch all 4 episodes of Gundam Unicorn in a row this weekend to make myself ready for episode 5 :D

Yeah, AGE-3 Orbital looks pretty cool! And that papercraft looks epic as well.

Your avatar isn't showing btw :p