Neowin Giveaway: HP Data Vault X510 2TB

Singh400

Confusing as hell, but...

*entered*

Kondrath

I don't really know what I'd do with it, but...cool. Lol.

gdodson

We can enter as many times as we want? Or is that just for the creative contest?

Roger H.

We can enter as many times as we want? Or is that just for the creative contest?

I was curious about this too. If i have 500 posts (cough Rappy cough biggrin.gif ) in this thread does it make me more likely to win, like 500 times more likely? devil.gif

That facebook link thing certainly coming hand too. I see a bunch of people already signed up just but signing in using facebook!

Buendia

If I enter multiple times, are those counted as multiple points - better chance to win ?

Damo R.

I was curious about this too. If i have 500 posts (cough Rappy cough :D ) in this thread does it make me more likely to win, like 500 times more likely? :devil:

I can't be bothered :rofl:

but I suppose the staff will see people who just keep posting "me" all the time and just discount them and allow it to be 1 vote a day.

Nuno Relvao

Count me in ... that would be awsome!!! :laugh:

jelli

Not sure I like the whole spam as many entries as possible concept I am grasping from this topic but here is my entry might reply back to a few other comments if they are good.

Yeah I am not too sure on the concept of spam to win, really it shouldn't matter if you enter once or a hundred times. Maybe thats just me though.

tupac151

count me also in

apn3a

me toooo

RuuddieBoy

Cool, count me in as well! Actually, are there any restrictions to the countries participants live in?

morebaker

The winner is ?

therat

I'm in, great prize

BeerBro

count me in on this!

gdodson

I was curious about this too. If i have 500 posts (cough Rappy cough biggrin.gif ) in this thread does it make me more likely to win, like 500 times more likely? devil.gif

That facebook link thing certainly coming hand too. I see a bunch of people already signed up just but signing in using facebook!

Exactly, I could just keep hitting "Add Reply" and rack up hundreds of posts in no time. I agree that it should be a single entry per member.

Cavalyr

I am in for some storage. nice.

u2_storm

I'm asking nicely! Please can I win it!