Neowin Giveaway: HP Data Vault X510 2TB

fumbiii

This seem very nice to win. Just like the lottery, if you don't try, you will never win. I'm in!

Roger H.

Exactly, I could just keep hitting "Add Reply" and rack up hundreds of posts in no time. I agree that it should be a single entry per member.

Well it's either that or bribing little kids to log in with my u/p and then post for me each time. LOL Guess we will find out soon enough!

I've been looking for a 1TB HDD Mybook or other NAS box. Even wanted to buy a old Pentium 4 system and just slap some HDDs in there and put WHS on it as well but people on Craigslist want to sell a P4 2.4Ghz system for $150!! That's why i haven't done it yet, was hoping to get a old system from work but the day i wasn't there they already recycled them so they are gone. Now i'm not working anymore so i'm broke and can't even get a free one from the old job. sad.gif

NOTE - Oh and people, don't forget to DIGG the frontpage post!!!

CrossCheck

enter me

Grandaevus

Nothing to see here ppl, move along! :)

Piggy

This is my first post on Neowin! :blush:

peacemf

Is this competition open only to the USA or europe/UK too?? :)

Neztea

This is going to get spammed hard..... : P

Neztea

Slimburns

Been reading for quite a while. This seems like a good time to register and contribute. :)

neoraptor

This thread will become flooded in no time. IMHO one entry per member

Neztea

It really should be one entry per member, but then again, people will spam with different accounts. :s

kikumbob

My housemate is making out with some randomer downstairs. He's getting some, I'm thinking I should get something too!