Neowin Giveaway: HP Data Vault X510 2TB

Really epic, that Digg. I wanted to register on the website, connecting to my Facebook page. So I had to pick an username, I picked my nickname (RuuddieBoy). After that I pressed Finished, which showed me a screen asking me if I wanted to accept my Facebook email address. Then I realised I wanted to use my real name instead of my nickname for Digg, so I pressed the 'close' button on the popupscreen. This apparently f*cked up my registration on Digg: Now it says my account is made but I don't have any email address attached to it. I also do not know what my password is, my Facebook password doesn't work. When I want to request my username/password through mail I can't, because I don't appear to have any email addresses attached to it.

In other words: Take the 'gg' out of Digg! sad.gif

You should simply just click the "Facebook" thing and log in using your normal login for facebook. Any site that uses FB connect will pull your FB details so yeah it will use your real name and populate other details.

Stop Spamming the thread Dude^^^^^ at least be creative.

Neztea

Spam fight! Spam fight! Spam fight! (just not with SPAM in a can... that's gross)

Spam fight! Spam fight! Spam fight! (just not with SPAM in a can... that's gross)

Spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam

/Kidding : )

Neztea