Worst band ever?

Blimey. One of the biggest selling rock bands in the world are the worst band ever? Something doesn't quite add up. :laugh:

Backstreet Boys sold 40 million of the same album "Millennium".

ABBA sold hundreds of millions of albums.

best-selling music artists != best music artists

Even though there are just so many horrible bands, a couple already mentioned. I have to say that Kings of Leon is on my list as one of the worst bands. No idea how people can like them.

Deftones.

Blasphemy.

Muse

I'm shocked.

---

Anyway, we can pin a lot of these things to subjective things like taste, but anyone who like Brokencyde just a little, just a bit, just on a bottled down subconscious level deserves to have his/her ears surgically removed.

Why everyone is shoked that I dislike the talentless, conventional, version of Radiohead? :)

?Why everyone is shoked that I dislike the talentless, conventional, version of Radiohead??:)

If you said that during the Showbiz era then maybe but they're two entirely different bands now. Untalented? Really? :p

/likes both bands but Muse just a tad more >_>

Worst band ever? Brokencyde by an astronomical distance.

If you said that during the Showbiz era then maybe but they're two entirely different bands now. Untalented? Really? :p

/likes both bands but Muse just a tad more >_>

Worst band ever? Brokencyde by an astronomical distance.

Agreed, now Muse rip-off Queen too :p

?Why everyone is shoked that I dislike the talentless, conventional, version of Radiohead??:)

Aside my personal opinion that Radiohead is overrated in the first place (and was much better before Kid A), I wasn't shocked you disliked them (yes, the new album sucks), but the worst band ever, come on, they're capable musicians and decent songwriters at worst.

After Radiohead trashed Pink Floyd's Wish you were here, I vowed to never listen to them again. Didn't like their music much before than, but that was the final nail in the coffin.

thank you haha. was going to mention these guys.

i think Brokencyde might give them a good challenge though

Holy hell! Thats like the dumbest piece of crap that I have ever seen! Punk meets Rap :x bunch of Fakes :no:

Holy hell! Thats like the dumbest piece of crap that I have ever seen! Punk meets Rap :x bunch of Fakes :no:

Speak and Spell could have done just as good. All that auto-tune...

• 6 months later...

Agreed. I'll add Modern Talking and Nickelback to my list.

Why Modern Talking?!?! They were one of the best dance acts back then and renowned world-wide.You are from Germany and you should know it! They produced beautiful groovy music and their sound made people cheerful.That can't make them the worst band ever!

Why Modern Talking?!?! They were one of the best dance acts back then and renowned world-wide.You are from Germany and you should know it! They produced beautiful groovy music and their sound made people cheerful.That can't make them the worst band ever!

Sure it can.

No, it can't.It may not be their best song, but it's still upbeat music, this can't be bad.

Perhaps, you don't like their outfit? Me neither, that's a different subject though.

All those wanna-be indie bands that are signed, I see them all the time when I go to movies and they show previews of albums.

Worst or overrated?

Worst and bizarre.

attack-attack-jump.gif

That's ridiculous.

And yeah, all these guys/bands/fags using fx in vocals needs to stop it now! It sucks hard.