• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Apple Announces WWDC 2010 Dates: June 7-11

301 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Stetson    180

My guess is it's the new noise-cancelling mic.

That's next to the headphone jack:

gallery12-20100607.jpg

enigma-penguin    17

507264499.png

For those playing with Safari 5.0 go to the developer menu and you'll find the extensions there.

lemonbear    10

Are there going to be more keynotes?

Drew    0

Yep. There's an icon in the upper right:

iphone4main.jpg

brilliant :D

Quillz    1,011

Are there going to be more keynotes?

Yes, but they won't be made public. Pretty sure all WWDC keynotes other than the "Stevenote" are only available to registered developers and are covered by a NDA.

The next public Apple keynote will most likely be the typical iPod event sometime in September.

rawr_boy81    41
Yes, but they won't be made public. Pretty sure all WWDC keynotes other than the "Stevenote" are only available to registered developers and are covered by a NDA.

The next public Apple keynote will most likely be the typical iPod event sometime in September.

IIRC they're uploaded and available via itunes for download. From what I understand there are some things under NDA but they'll be related to upcoming products that'll be released within a couple of months of the WWDC thus giving developers a heads up before hand.

.Neo    1,834

iOS 4.0 GM is out for developers :) enjoy :)

For some reason I don't see any of the default wallpapers on my iPod touch 2g and iPhone OS 4. The selection screen just turns white with none of the defaults there. Weird. :blink:

For some reason I don't see any of the default wallpapers on my iPod touch 2g and iPhone OS 4. The selection screen just turns white with none of the defaults there. Weird. :blink:

Strange, may have something to do with the iPod touch 2nd gen/iPhone 3G not supporting wallpapers on the home-screen.

.Neo    1,834

Strange, may have something to do with the iPod touch 2nd gen/iPhone 3G not supporting wallpapers on the home-screen.

I can see a wallpaper on the lock screen just fine though. I just can't select any of the other defaults. I'm stuck with the grey one with water droplets.

SMELTN    142

Man that white doesn't look to shabby other than seeing the proximity sensors.. Almost as bad as the big red line on the verizon phones :p

I was thinking about getting a white one this time.. My 3Gs is black..

Which are you guys getting black or white?

Rudy    457

Man that white doesn't look to shabby other than seeing the proximity sensors.. Almost as bad as the big red line on the verizon phones :p

if I end up getting one it would be black

TruckWEB    480

I for one am glad that I did not buy into the iPad craze. As a first generation device and seeing what's in store for the new iPhone 4 (and most probably the iPod Touch 4), the iPad is missing on some interesting features.

So, here goes into hoping that the iPad 2 will include 6-axis, Retina display (better than 1024x768) and a good camera.

And I hope it's going to be out soon! :)

uberv    8

I can see a wallpaper on the lock screen just fine though. I just can't select any of the other defaults. I'm stuck with the grey one with water droplets.

Yes same for me on my ipod touch 2g expect as I have the earth as wallpaper since i've restored the old settings. Now with the new wallpaper feature i can't even get to change the wallpaper onto the lock screen. Maybe is it a bug or what? It's weird to work like that and i don't believe it's a limitation,that doesn't make sense. I also noted that the dock is now reflecting like the iphone and mac,unlike the flat metallic one which there was as background before.

Matthew S.    996

Yes same for me on my ipod touch 2g expect as I have the earth as wallpaper since i've restored the old settings. Now with the new wallpaper feature i can't even get to change the wallpaper onto the lock screen. Maybe is it a bug or what? It's weird to work like that and i don't believe it's a limitation,that doesn't make sense. I also noted that the dock is now reflecting like the iphone and mac,unlike the flat metallic one which there was as background before.

I think it's a bug on the iPod. My iPhone 3G can still change the lock screen wallpaper...

Quillz    1,011

Electronics almost always look better in black. Case in point... The black iPhone 4.

SMELTN    142

Yeah guess I am going for the black.