Windows Live Essentials 'beta' out now!

TechCrunch members have still not obtained access... Maybe MS is testing the links ready... It's 2 hours from thursday here... So much for todays release

TechCrunch members have still not obtained access... Maybe MS is testing the links ready... It's 2 hours from thursday here... So much for todays release

Its quite obvious it was a joke of them to get thousands of people's email addresses so they can spam them...

duh?

For some reason my Windows Live Mail isn't working anymore, I wonder if it has something to do with this. Anyone else?

Edit:

Seems to be working now, strange.

Check this tweet -> http://twitter.com/kevinskocik/status/16336270689 (i'm robyroby27)

The TechCruch build is out and is private.

Pic is fake.. that can be anything

INCLUDING the old old old WL Web Messenger Dogfood..

remember messidog?

For some reason my Windows Live Mail isn't working anymore, I wonder if it has something to do with this. Anyone else?

Edit:

Seems to be working now, strange.

Probably undergoing an update..

Pic is fake.. that can be anything

INCLUDING the old old old WL Web Messenger Dogfood..

remember messidog?

Probably undergoing an update..

That picture is actually real, and I got access to the Windows Live beta from TechCrunch.

That picture is actually real, and I got access to the Windows Live beta from TechCrunch.

Sharing is caring. Also ss or it never happened.

I think he does have the build then :) Could you maybe just show us a screenie of WLM itself (pweeeease). And just block out ID's and stuff. Really want to see the near final UI.