Windows Live Essentials 'beta' out now!

If anyone's anxious to use it before it's officially released, you're free to do so now. One click extra, so to speak.

If anyone's anxious to use it before it's officially released, you're free to do so now. One click extra, so to speak.

The old build that leaked some time ago, or the actual public beta build?

OMG... Why... I was so expecting it Monday :(

And delayed half a month... well atleast everyone can get new laptops in the summer ready for Live Wave 4.

And why would anyone be getting a new laptop for the purpose of runninf windows live software? "Pointless" doesnt even begin to describe it.

And why would anyone be getting a new laptop for the purpose of runninf windows live software? "Pointless" doesnt even begin to describe it.

Lot's of people want/need to upgrade. The Majority of my friends are still using XP computers. Or some even Vista... And lot's of people use WLM.

Lol.. the official release is 3-4 days away, and you're moaning about no leaks today????

How do we know 100% that it's 3-4 days away. The guy who revealed it said it was the other week and he was wrong.

OMG NEW WINDOWS LIVE SOFTWARES!11

Seriously, what the hell. Nobody seems to care about it when it's released, is it just exciting and fresh because you don't have it, and it's forbidden fruit? Respect to the Windows Live team, they put out decent software, but I'd struggle to excite myself into a frenzy over it.

• Like 2

I bet they will dissapoint us and not release it today. With the title though. I thought it was the Beta out and was rushing to get the thread to load and get the link :p

Anyway, It proves that guy was wrong anyway, he said the beta in his other post when he said it was on the 24th-25th, that the beta would be 15.3.xxxx. But now its 15.4.xxxx

I bet they will dissapoint us and not release it today. With the title though. I thought it was the Beta out and was rushing to get the thread to load and get the link :p

Anyway, It proves that guy was wrong anyway, he said the beta in his other post when he said it was on the 24th-25th, that the beta would be 15.3.xxxx. But now its 15.4.xxxx

Things change.. I still think he's a liar tho..

Or today: (snipped)

Yeah, but with there only being 3 and 1/2 hours of the 21st left... It's seeming less likely for today.

I can't wait for this to be released, but I don't care about the new WLM that everybody's so excited about; I want the new photo gallery and live writer!

Yeah, but with there only being 3 and 1/2 hours of the 21st left... It's seeming less likely for today.

Your not on PST time.. another 10 1/2 hours here.

I can't wait for this to be released, but I don't care about the new WLM that everybody's so excited about; I want the new photo gallery and live writer!

Photo Gallery FTW.