Windows Live Essentials 'beta' out now!

It's only going to be another annoyingly over bloated client, with half the bugs ignored and more advertisements along with more crap which is not needed.

Since 8.5 MSN or WLM whatever you call it, has declined in quality and just gotten worse.

It's only going to be another annoyingly over bloated client, with half the bugs ignored and more advertisements along with more crap which is not needed.

Since 8.5 MSN or WLM whatever you call it, has declined in quality and just gotten worse.

Say that all you want but every product released by Microsoft recently has been a great product. Don't judge a program before trying it. Otherwise you become the definition of stupidity.

Uhm, maybe because not everybody is ignorant to the fact this is a fantastic application.

You're calling people who don't like this application ignorant? Wow.

You're calling people who don't like this application ignorant? Wow.

I don't think he means it that way. I think he was talking about how someone who never tried it not liking it. Try it before not liking it. :woot:

Don't believe everything you read on Twitter :p

I noticed his posts about the iPhone... So I guess he doesn't have secret info on the WLM2010 beta.

I don't use Messenger that much anymore, I have like 4 people on it lol. Yet for some reason it's always open, so a new one would be nice..

Hmm very weird, I can't sign in on WLM (not the betas, the latest official release) 2009. Anyone else having this?

Hmm well did you use the WLM2010 leak?

Hmm very weird, I can't sign in on WLM (not the betas, the latest official release) 2009. Anyone else having this?

lol Only the leak wont let you sign in because your live ID is not authorised