Windows Live Essentials 'beta' out now!

They will most likely release the new Hotmail first, which i am yet to still recieve.

Well, Hotmail upgrade process will end in mid-August so there would be a lot of waiting.

Yeah, but remember. Technet promised 100 invites to the first 100 emails. So maybe it will get leaked. Since they said early access from today.

Yeah, but remember. Technet promised 100 invites to the first 100 emails. So maybe it will get leaked. Since they said early access from today.

TechNet or TechCrunch?

TechCrunch Sorry :p But yeah, they stated 100 invites to get access June 16th. So they have to allow a build to be downloaded.

TechCrunch Sorry :p But yeah, they stated 100 invites to get access June 16th. So they have to allow a build to be downloaded.

The build TechCrunch spreads will be only for VIP tester (100 VIP Tester) maybe...

However they can't access now... http://techcrunch.com/2010/06/03/100-invites-to-try-microsoft-photo-fuse-and-the-rest-of-windows-live-essentials-early/ (read comments ;) )

The build TechCrunch spreads will be only for VIP tester (100 VIP Tester) maybe...

But who's saying the download link will be that private. Someone will likely find it.

But who's saying the download link will be that private. Someone will likely find it.

I dont understand those 100 invites from TechCrunch, and the DL link will probably be through Connect..

Im just really bored.. and wanting this beta RIGHT NOW!

Didn't you say they were releasing it 2 days ago? I guess that person at MS lied to you. ;)

They can say anything they want, wont make it true.

Only MS knows when they are releasing it for certain. All anyone else can do is speculate.

You're right.

TAKE DEEP BREATHES!

Now, no need to yell it. :)

A lot of people in here are blind, and dont know how to read.

So I need to make it size 7 bold RED so they will understand :p

A lot of people in here are blind, and dont know how to read.

So I need to make it size 7 bold RED so they will understand :p

Should try bright green, stands out more. :p