Show us your workstations!

Here is what is on my desk: 32" Monitor/TV, Surround sound, Wall-E Toy, iPhone, iPad, Apple Keyboard, Glasses, Foxtel & remotes.

Your Foxtel remote, is the same as Sky+ remotes in the UK, cool rofl.gif.

Both are owned by newscorp, so that's probably why.

Just got a new case, Corsair 800D.

Feels quite empty inside now, but im preping for a larger more professional water cooling build.

DSC01153%20%28Large%29.JPG

Not shown, 8 bay storage tower on the floor heh. Took out all the drives from my pc before I got this new case, now I have plenty of space. Perhaps ill move them back in?

That cable tidying is a joke, well done sir! I need to purchase some extenders for my power supply as the cables are way to short from my PSU so they basically go straight over the Motherboard so lame. What case is that?

That cable tidying is a joke, well done sir! I need to purchase some extenders for my power supply as the cables are way to short from my PSU so they basically go straight over the Motherboard so lame. What case is that?

Corsair 800D

^Looks very nice :) It also looks very clean... well, the cable management that is :p What's the reason for not having your top fan on?

@Klownicle: I'd say keep those 8 drives in the storage tower. That way your case can breath and nothing can go wrong with all those drive IF your PC crashes.

I need to purchase some extenders for my power supply as the cables are way to short from my PSU

AAaaaaaahhhhh! So people use extenders?

I am crap at the whole cable tidying thing.